Thursday, October 6, 2011

Head Job

There is a lot going on in my head right now.
Too much to write about.
I wake up, take a bath, have hot water with lemon in it, shake up a Chia Seed drink with some juice, have an enema, bath, water the basil, close the windows before leaving, cycle to school, say 'hi' and  'ho ho ho' about d'is and d'at, "No really, thanks for the offer, but I would rather not go to a hot spring in Fukushima', teach some classes, make some tests, fill my water bottles with school filtered water (I take 2 times 2 litre bottles to school a day to fill up and stash back at RK; water that goes up my butt and down my throat), cycle home, pour myself a stiff drink, sometimes watch a movie, more often that not get totally sucked into surfing the net about stupid fcks who continue working even after they've won a shitload of money, turn on the White Noise, and sleep.
In the background, there's a whole world trying to get sorted. Teams are being sent to blast the past into smithereens so that everybody can move on.
It's a mess.
No wonder I recently put my fleece sheets on the bed.
They help.
Anyway, here's a photo from Turkey.
I have to engage with what is usually the best part of my year as a worker - the summer vacation.

1 comment:

Rhys said...

Bath water the basil? Might make it taste funny.