Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Night Camper


I'm gonna go to bed now - to natural White Noise (it's raining) - but just want to say that a lot of people on the planet are totally fucked in the head.
How can you win 400 thousand pounds but stubbornly say you are going to continue working at the equivalent of Walmart.
Fcked.
Fcking idiots.
And then you get even more idiots, the commentors, saying, 'Yeah, well, 400k doesn't go far'
My god. I really need to write a book.
I am so cross at the stupidity of people.
Fcking idiots.
You've lost the plot.
Fools.
Yeah yeah, I know, I've become a ranter.
Shoot me.
Fcking idiots
One day I'll be living the dream on $40.

11 comments:

Pseudonym said...

I had the same argument with the loons in the lounge over on YBW, half of them were convinced you couldn't retire in comfort on 2 million quid!

Polkadot said...

Yeah, I find that a lot at YBW....will retire in 11 years, will 4000k a month be enough..like WTF!!!

Polkadot said...

Hey, soody, how'd ya find me?

Polkadot said...

Not that I didn't want you here, I just didn't know how to contact you.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Pseudonym - who are you on LBW? I'm there too and read that thread in total bemusement. Think I made a post but it may have been too sensible to be noticed (that makes a change!)

I'm of the opinion that lottery winners that bleat about it not being enough to retire on or the money won't change their lives should have the money grabbed back in a dawn raid on their homes. Armed men in black, balaclavas, the lot. Give the money to people whose lives WILL be changed by it. Like me :-)

Pseudonym said...

I'm like a turd, when you stop looking there I am on your shoe... ;)

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Ah, I know who you are now!

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Just kidding ;-)

Pseudonym said...

Pseudonyms are fragile things, once connected they're destroyed. It'd be terrible to waste a good one.

I avoid YBW these days, well, the lounge anyway.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

I can see where you're coming from. I was just trying to connect the dots.

It does get a bit boisterous in the lounge from time to time, but they're a harmless bunch, mostly ;-)

222 said...

This is such a funny thread. Thanks you two!
Soody, you are getting wittier with age.