The stupid fcks in the below post got me all wound up, just as I was feeling sleepy.
Stupid fcks.
Oops, sorry.
Fcking idiots.
Oops, sorry again.
I was all exhausted, too.
1/2 a bottle of Pinotage, 3 drams of Islay, 100 5kg lifts with my arms whilst lying down in bed and sucking on an ice-cube. 50 5kg Miracle Ball hip swings whilst lying down.
Was so ready for White Noise.
But no, I had to check the headlines one more time and found these stupid fcks and their stupid story.
Begad!
I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever share the secret to my success (okay, I am still to exhibit success but one day I will). Never, ever, ever. Stupid people can remain stupid. I don't care about them anymore. Fck 'em.
If you live on the planet and you have no imagination beyond breeding and standing over the garden fence gossiping about the latest reality show, you can get fucked.
I look forward to sucking up as much life as I possibly can before I pass to The Other Side.
Fck this stupid shit where people keep working to pay off bricks and mortar. 400k is a lot of money. You know how much I have? Hardly anything and yet I am gonna try to do something with my life beyond keeping 400k in the bank whilst working at fucking ASDA.
He he he. Today we were studying, 'Have you ever been/seen/eaten blah blah and one of the questions was, 'Have you ever seen a ghost', so I told the kids about how I'd seen my Grampy before he came a ghost, as a ghost, and yeah, I know, I shouldn't tell such stories to kids who are 12. But I did. You know why I did? Because of the 'shouldn't' in our society. It's not as if I was teaching them how to shoplift. I was just sharing something very out of this world. I think more people should do that and then they might not stay in their crappy jobs if they win a fucking fortune. Fucking morons.
4 comments:
Savaged by dogs and then the Big C...? Does this woman ever need to get out of town... http://news1.ghananation.com/femail-stuff/214836-nicky-cusack-goes-back-to-work-at-asda-after-winning-lottery.html?print
Maybe you shouldn't read this....might set off another unhealthy rant.
I know that story. Same response to this one, I had. What a waste! Zero imagination.
Ha, Iz Minos, hout wheating the old conpewter, haygain!! ...this is fun. iT may seam the vrey strange to you, that Minos haf difficulty posting the commet. Trouble iz with this ancient machine at Minos towers iz very tempremental. or just plain mental. Hi tigest, as yew say...
Iz annoying these pipples wot win the money and say they ain't gonna qweet the job. I thnick, like ewe, they blad crazy, iz sad life they mast leed, bert, there again....eef they am the happ and continent in the life, why should they change eet? Iz trew severe lack of himhaginahation. On other hand...I bet iz fastrating to those hof us who could henvisgae doing the all manner of eggsighting things, weeth oar weethout the filthy lucre seeting in the blank account.
Hi tell you something tho, Minos blood broiled when he red of the two pipple wot won the 166 million or whatever..does it matter at that level?....that their 'highlight' of the wick was having the feesh and cheeps on the whensday night....every week as they always did. Hmmm, yeees, call me a cab, eef yew like, but hi think iz time to leave foursure.
Iz rite too vot you say, donna evian try to hesplain that there iz maybe, joust maybe a leetle moor to life than the beeg ween.... and fission chips ona the wetnesdays. Fryedning as it is. Leave them to eet.
Now...haul thees talk hof feeshn'cheaps mayka the Minos thnick eeez knot such bad high deer..........
Haha Minos you crack me up! Had an email once from someone who claimed to know you (but I knew it was you really). Would have loved to have continued our little chat on a more equal basis. Oh well!
Maria, Excellent rant if I may say so! I was ranting the other day about fat people (can't help it) and was saying how obscene it was that some people can allow themselves to get like that. I was reminded that I'm in the top few percent of people who are intelligent, educated, look after their health and are self-aware. I think most of us reading (and writing!) this blog and commenting are in the same teeny-weeny top few percent. The rest can, as you say, get fucked ;-)
Post a Comment