Saturday, October 29, 2011

Night Camper Unless I Feel Like Ranting Later

After having a boozy breakfast, I went for a random bike ride, winding up wherever I wound up, and en route bumping into a student I used to teach at the university 10 years ago, who now has a 4 month old baby son, and who had been working as a nurse before getting preggers, and who doesn't want to go back to work, but will have to eventually.
Anyway, here are some pics.

This town is famous for its stone work


The buckets are used by people when they come to tend to their family shrines






This was a lovely little log cabin


An abandoned bike in the long grass


These mirrors have saved my life on many an occasion
I guess I'm not gonna go out tonight. I would have gone out if there wasn't a stupid $15 entrance fee to the bar. Like WTF, Craig!

No comments: