A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
The Murder of Gaddafi, and the War Crimes of Western Powers : Information Clearing House
We will have to disagree on this and many other 'Axis of Evil' sheeple fodder. I just thank my lucky stars that my close friends see the light on this and many other issues that most people have default responses to, otherwise I'd go fucking crazy.
I'm not focusing just on Qaddafi. I am focusing on the entire country that we will find has been brought to its knees by Libyan thugs funded by NATO. It's all downhill now for Libya and this is what upsets me. As an empathetic human, and one who has read many good things about Qaddafi, for sure, I am horrified by the way he died, but I am more horrified that most people seem to think that Libya is the winner here, and it isn't, far from it, wait and see. It's gonna get totally fcked.
3 comments:
We will have to disagree on this and many other 'Axis of Evil' sheeple fodder. I just thank my lucky stars that my close friends see the light on this and many other issues that most people have default responses to, otherwise I'd go fucking crazy.
I think I was technically agreeing there.
I'm not focusing just on Qaddafi. I am focusing on the entire country that we will find has been brought to its knees by Libyan thugs funded by NATO. It's all downhill now for Libya and this is what upsets me. As an empathetic human, and one who has read many good things about Qaddafi, for sure, I am horrified by the way he died, but I am more horrified that most people seem to think that Libya is the winner here, and it isn't, far from it, wait and see. It's gonna get totally fcked.
Post a Comment