Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mourning Campers

I can hardly look at the sheeple news sites today, which I usually peruse to keep my finger on the weak pulse of Mr and Ms Latte Breath Average out there.

If all I read were the deeply researched, unpaid-for by Big Business articles, that I hunt down and devour as if they were my last meal on earth or a Friday in Texan prison, then I'd lose perspective, and I'd wind up perplexed as to the reason why the West was in such social and moral tatters in 2011.

Fortunately, albeit in a sickly fortunate way, the sheeple press continues to thrive, like germs on an agar dish, and given this sad fact, I am able to get my daily fix of diseased reality, which allows me to retain the perspective that JFK Jnr. lost, albeit these past two days, I find it almost impossible to read the headlines and sub-stories about 'former tyrants' and 'fck you Qaddafi' and all the sheeple bleating on about things that they have looked into no deeper than clicking upon the Yahoo et al icon.

It is as if each headline screams, "Puppy Has Its Limbs Torn Off By Local Thugs", because usually I can cope with most headlines but ones that are stories about animal cruelty, which I have to scroll past, else I feel sick in the stomach, but this is how I feel right now, and these headlines are about a human, not a puppy.
RIP Qaddafi and fck the sheeple. You are a disgrace to the human race, to humanity, to intelligence.

I am deeply distressed at the response to this murder, not just the murder of Qaddafi, like a dog in the street, but what is essentially the murder of an entire nation, at the hands of NATO and the Libyan traitors, the 'rats'.

No comments: