Those Turkey photos were too painful to behold - still crying that coy pond but this is my life and it's fcked up right now - so I deleted them. And I don't mind being frank because 99% of people aren't frank, so somebody needs to be frank, else the world would be too Disney, and that would be wrong, so very, very wrong.
I tigressed.
The Dolphin Trainers were on the street corners today. Their whistling grates on my individuality and I avoid jumping through their hoops by taking back roads and violating traffic rules out of their sight, just because I can.
I thought about the little children and how they will grow into citizens who see nothing wrong with being forced to cross a road on a short sharp peep, and how the little children I see walking to school near my flat of a morning, are so damn sweet and friendly and full of life and joy and individuality and cheekiness, and I thought to myself this morning,
"If only they could bottle up this stage of their life and keep that bottle handy to drink from once they enter high school and the life starts getting sucked out of them."
These are the kinds of things that go through my head in this lonely world of mine.
I guess I am lucky. Other folks these days are thinking about their job stability or how they are gonna pay their satellite TV subscription or Starbucks Membership Card, and here I am with the time to dilly dally about bottling the high spirits of little children.
Ever since the USeless decided to try to control what people can grow in their gardens, and I started to put mud on my face and then forget to wash it off, people have been 'noticing' me.
This morning a high school kid in a traditional Japanese high school uniform,
standing with a bunch of his friends at a traffic signal, said, 'Hello!', and then some guys in a truck were 'Hey hey-ing' me, and I'm like, 'wtf is going on?!'
I tell ya, it's something in that mud.
Then I got to scKool and Mr Smile said,
'Ooh, I just saw you! On your bike! I was having a fag behind the sports hall and you came cycling into the bike park and I thought, 'Who's that young girl!?' and then I realised it was you."
Apparently, my posture, which has always been pretty upright, gives me a youthful look.
He he he he.
So yah, it was nice to feel noticed during this absolutely fcked up nightmare of a time.
I wake up and go, 'Oh god, what a nightmare.'
I open the front door to get on my bike to go to school and say, 'Oh god, what a nightmare'.
I walk up the steps to the teachers room and say, 'Oh god, what a nightmare'.
Cry me a bigger coy pond but it's how I feel and I am writing about it because this is the truth and if I held back from writing down my true feelings then this blog would be a pile of lame crap. With no commas.
It wouldn't be the truth.
So who am I now?
What am I going to be in the near future?
If I am alone, then this year will have been very, very worth it.
I will, however, have to get through some pretty raw emotional lows, but I'll be free, and free forever and there will be a book out there with empty pages waiting to have my new life imprinted upon it.
Or the love works and..well..I can't even imagine that stage, it's all such a fcking mess, all of this.
Gah.
Bah.
Shoot me or just head on over to http://denman705.wordpress.com/diane/happy/ for a dose of Disney.
What else was on my mind this morning?
Oh yes, this.
http://fdralloveragain.blogspot.com/2009/03/soon-illegal-to-grow-your-own-food.html
And la la la, my day begins, albeit I only have two classes.
I think I will go and change some yen into dollars today because the yen has slipped into the low 76's after keeping me stressed when it hovered close to 77. God, I am so spoilt with this rate, I should stfu.
I tigressed.
The Dolphin Trainers were on the street corners today. Their whistling grates on my individuality and I avoid jumping through their hoops by taking back roads and violating traffic rules out of their sight, just because I can.
| This photo is also all kinds of wrong |
I thought about the little children and how they will grow into citizens who see nothing wrong with being forced to cross a road on a short sharp peep, and how the little children I see walking to school near my flat of a morning, are so damn sweet and friendly and full of life and joy and individuality and cheekiness, and I thought to myself this morning,
"If only they could bottle up this stage of their life and keep that bottle handy to drink from once they enter high school and the life starts getting sucked out of them."
These are the kinds of things that go through my head in this lonely world of mine.
I guess I am lucky. Other folks these days are thinking about their job stability or how they are gonna pay their satellite TV subscription or Starbucks Membership Card, and here I am with the time to dilly dally about bottling the high spirits of little children.
Ever since the USeless decided to try to control what people can grow in their gardens, and I started to put mud on my face and then forget to wash it off, people have been 'noticing' me.
This morning a high school kid in a traditional Japanese high school uniform,
I tell ya, it's something in that mud.
Then I got to scKool and Mr Smile said,
'Ooh, I just saw you! On your bike! I was having a fag behind the sports hall and you came cycling into the bike park and I thought, 'Who's that young girl!?' and then I realised it was you."
Apparently, my posture, which has always been pretty upright, gives me a youthful look.
He he he he.
So yah, it was nice to feel noticed during this absolutely fcked up nightmare of a time.
I wake up and go, 'Oh god, what a nightmare.'
I open the front door to get on my bike to go to school and say, 'Oh god, what a nightmare'.
I walk up the steps to the teachers room and say, 'Oh god, what a nightmare'.
Cry me a bigger coy pond but it's how I feel and I am writing about it because this is the truth and if I held back from writing down my true feelings then this blog would be a pile of lame crap. With no commas.
It wouldn't be the truth.
So who am I now?
What am I going to be in the near future?
If I am alone, then this year will have been very, very worth it.
I will, however, have to get through some pretty raw emotional lows, but I'll be free, and free forever and there will be a book out there with empty pages waiting to have my new life imprinted upon it.
Or the love works and..well..I can't even imagine that stage, it's all such a fcking mess, all of this.
Gah.
Bah.
Shoot me or just head on over to http://denman705.wordpress.com/diane/happy/ for a dose of Disney.
What else was on my mind this morning?
Oh yes, this.
http://fdralloveragain.blogspot.com/2009/03/soon-illegal-to-grow-your-own-food.html
And la la la, my day begins, albeit I only have two classes.
I think I will go and change some yen into dollars today because the yen has slipped into the low 76's after keeping me stressed when it hovered close to 77. God, I am so spoilt with this rate, I should stfu.
4 comments:
Waffles for breakfasst again ? Well at least they were some mighty tastey ones, with plenty of butter and maplesurp (there's some suthern for ya') :))
I tell ya', that schoolboy uniform is HOT HOT HOT !! Does that make me sukebe ? TeeeHeeeeeeeeee
Mata ne
Liz
I once had a school boy's jacket like this. Loved it. Wouldn't mind getting another one before leaving, they are so cool. And yes, that does make you a sukebe!
So will this blog soon be titled "224"?
Sadly not. The 222 calculation is for the 76 rate.
Post a Comment