I'm extremely barometrically low right now.
Living in a no-mans land of wondering what all this is leading to - love or life raft - coupled with living in a world where some 'tyrants' are disposed of, and others aren't, and hearing that Obama has made assassinations 'cool' again (were they ever cool?), well it's no wonder that sometimes I want to tell it like it is in my head, no matter if having such opinions makes me look like a supreme kant.
I won't tigress.
If there were no kants in the world, things would be far worse, believe me.
Anyway, yesterday, I went for a long bike ride.
The weekends drag.
I prefer working.
But I have to find things to do that don't cost much money.
So this weekend I stayed local instead of spending $6 on the return tickets for the train to Gamagori.
I followed train lines, then rivers, then back roads, then river again and back to train lines.
I got lost, I got found, and I discovered a cheap thrill .
Shinking.
Shinking is when you stand real close to a Shinkansen track.
It's wild!
You can hear the beast coming, like the slow rumble of a quake, then BAM, it hits you, kidnapping the air from your lungs, and disappearing into a tunnel, the tunnel moaning in its wake, whilst I moan with despair that The Royal Bank Of Scotland didn't get to be Libya's new central bank. Those Rothschilds get everywhere. It's cos they ply once-sovereign nations with fine wines.
Here are some photos.
For what is it worth.
Living in a no-mans land of wondering what all this is leading to - love or life raft - coupled with living in a world where some 'tyrants' are disposed of, and others aren't, and hearing that Obama has made assassinations 'cool' again (were they ever cool?), well it's no wonder that sometimes I want to tell it like it is in my head, no matter if having such opinions makes me look like a supreme kant.
I won't tigress.
If there were no kants in the world, things would be far worse, believe me.
Anyway, yesterday, I went for a long bike ride.
The weekends drag.
I prefer working.
But I have to find things to do that don't cost much money.
So this weekend I stayed local instead of spending $6 on the return tickets for the train to Gamagori.
I followed train lines, then rivers, then back roads, then river again and back to train lines.
I got lost, I got found, and I discovered a cheap thrill .
Shinking.
Shinking is when you stand real close to a Shinkansen track.
It's wild!
You can hear the beast coming, like the slow rumble of a quake, then BAM, it hits you, kidnapping the air from your lungs, and disappearing into a tunnel, the tunnel moaning in its wake, whilst I moan with despair that The Royal Bank Of Scotland didn't get to be Libya's new central bank. Those Rothschilds get everywhere. It's cos they ply once-sovereign nations with fine wines.
Here are some photos.
For what is it worth.
| I wish I had spent an extra $20 and bought a bike with wheels two inches bigger and without a buckled wheel. |
| Digging a grave for the dregs of International Law to finally be put asunder. |
1 comment:
LOVE the bamboo and the lone persimmon on the tree.
And I would eat onigiri with chu-hai anyday.
WTH is wrong with THAT ??
Perfect match, to my senses at least.
WOW, you can tell that shink is hauling ASS !!! What a thrill !!
Mata ne
Liz
Post a Comment