I might just be reaching enough emotional stability to take a peek at my summer holiday snaps but don't get too excited.
Learned this morning that 1:6 cell phones in the UK have pooh on them.
I don't have a cell phone. My friend says that my pooh must be on the computer keyboard instead.
I just had a coffee enema. I had one before I went to sleep, too.
I love feeling clean from the inside-out.
It's pure joy.
When I don't get to 'bag', as members of ACER - The Assoc. Of Coffee Enema Rogues call it - I feel sluggish, toxic, verging on becoming an Obama voter.
Actually, I don't think I can look at Turkey.
Looking at Turkey puts the reality back into my current situation.
Which I can't look at head-on just yet.
Oh, cry me a coy pond.
My issues are so minor compared to the real trials and tribulations of others around the planet, albeit a lot of those problems being experienced by people, on the whole, have at their root cause the respective person at the source of such problems. Like having too many kids = poverty. Or spending money you don't really have. And so on.
I'm lucky.
Once December swings around, that's virtually it for me.
I'll have 3 weeks vacation, a last stab at making the love work, and if it works out, great, if it doesn't, well, at least I will be able to start with a clean slate come March, without any lingering, 'What ifs'.like, 'What if people in the USeless actually voted for Ron Paul?'. Sigh.
Anyway, Ron Paul's a racist, or so somebody told me.
And I believe everything people tell me.
I really like my new Crystal Meth Deo. It's scented with Lavender and White Tea, so I smell like an old British woman.
Time to dry my hair and head off to scKool.
Learned this morning that 1:6 cell phones in the UK have pooh on them.
I don't have a cell phone. My friend says that my pooh must be on the computer keyboard instead.
I just had a coffee enema. I had one before I went to sleep, too.
I love feeling clean from the inside-out.
It's pure joy.
When I don't get to 'bag', as members of ACER - The Assoc. Of Coffee Enema Rogues call it - I feel sluggish, toxic, verging on becoming an Obama voter.
Actually, I don't think I can look at Turkey.
Looking at Turkey puts the reality back into my current situation.
Which I can't look at head-on just yet.
Oh, cry me a coy pond.
My issues are so minor compared to the real trials and tribulations of others around the planet, albeit a lot of those problems being experienced by people, on the whole, have at their root cause the respective person at the source of such problems. Like having too many kids = poverty. Or spending money you don't really have. And so on.
I'm lucky.
Once December swings around, that's virtually it for me.
I'll have 3 weeks vacation, a last stab at making the love work, and if it works out, great, if it doesn't, well, at least I will be able to start with a clean slate come March, without any lingering, 'What ifs'.like, 'What if people in the USeless actually voted for Ron Paul?'. Sigh.
Anyway, Ron Paul's a racist, or so somebody told me.
And I believe everything people tell me.
I really like my new Crystal Meth Deo. It's scented with Lavender and White Tea, so I smell like an old British woman.
Time to dry my hair and head off to scKool.
6 comments:
I'm fixin' to head off to eat a bite, catch some GREAT music, and try NOT to drink too much.
Tried to find band tonite on YT...no luck. :((
Good thing I have a DD tonite. I'm tired of sleeping in my car until I sober up enough to drive.
It's too cold for that tonite !!!
Brrrrrrrrr feels like we went straight from summer to winter !!
You have a GREAT day, and go ahead and look at those pics NOW to let your emotions process before you go back for Xmas.
Besides, we all wanna'see'em :))
Mata ne
Liz
I love Crystal Deod. I have used it for years and it lasts for years too. Mine is so old that it's not in a deodorant container like that, it's just a rock the size of an egg in a little plastic sea shell.
Oh, one more thing. At our school we have an older man who comes up to tutor and mentor students. He's been retired forever. He and his wife have taken a one month vacation every year since their 25th wedding anniversary. They have gone everywhere! Went to Antarctica last year and cruised the fjords of Norway and Sweeden this year on a freighter. He told me that the one place they have not been is Turkey and he said it with a kind of "eehhh, I don't think I'm interested" look on his face. So I started telling him about your place and the FEW pictures that you have posted. Now he's interested, so show us the pics and we'll keep promoting other countries to people like this guy. You'd like him, he's not your normal vacationer. No fancy schmancy for him.
>Learned this morning that 1:6 cell phones in the UK have pooh on them.
Unsurprising, I keep mine up my arse too.
Pseudonym is Richard Gere?
"Sorry, wrong...uuuuunnnngggghhhhh...number..."
He he he.
Post a Comment