A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Dan Black - Symphonies
Listened to this en repeat en route to school to avoid morphing into a dolphin.
As a part time Canadian, I take gross exception to the "Young Persons Map of The World" .......Brian Adams, Neil Young, Joni Mitchel, Alanis Morissette, Barenaked Ladies, Oscar Peterson, The Sam Roberts Band, The Guess Who...to name a few.....and last but not least.....DOA !!! Enjoy>> http://tinyurl.com/68np3mo
2 comments:
As a part time Canadian, I take gross exception to the "Young Persons Map of The World" .......Brian Adams, Neil Young, Joni Mitchel, Alanis Morissette, Barenaked Ladies, Oscar Peterson, The Sam Roberts Band, The Guess Who...to name a few.....and last but not least.....DOA !!! Enjoy>> http://tinyurl.com/68np3mo
I concur. Canada has bred some good musicians. My favourite part on the map was Australia. So true.
Post a Comment