Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Morning Camper

Nice foundation wall

My morning hasn't started well but a linger in the bath and a coffee in my mouth might help a tad.
Here are some photos from my bike ride the other day. Just to show you Japan.



Happy to see solar panels on this roof
Traditional room at a temple complex

Sunflowers by the train station

Vote Ron Paul

Mikans in the snow

Vote Ron Paul

There is no shortage of water in Japan

Bonsai

More Bonsai

7 comments:

Rhys said...

You know, I thought I'd miss the orbs, but I don't.

Nice place you're lingering in, Perkins. The real Japan.

222 said...

I still rely on the presence of my orbs. Without them there would be no posts, no stories. They give me strength, knowing that they are still around, rooting for me to succeed in my life.

222 said...

And yes, it is pretty here. These photos were taken 10 mins train ride south of where I live, and then about an hour's bike ride from the train station. I'm fortunate that rural exists so close-by. I hope to make a habit of exploring via ECO bike at the weekends.

CC said...

I am really enjoying your trip tale and photos - it is a very interesting and quite beautiful looking country. Thanks!

222 said...

He he, CC, I have to tell you that the reason I started blogging again, and the reason I am posting all these pics, is because of you.
;)

Liz said...

Very "natsukashiiii" pics.
Love the old bldgs and the peaceful tatami rooms.
Wish there was some way to get tatami here in GA. I would do my WHOLE house in it !!!!!
Smells divine!!!
Mata ne
Liz

Liz said...

And the bonsai OMG !!!!!
Love it.