I have zero to write about this morning - I guess I wrote it all in a FB rant at 2am this morning - so you're safe on the blog and instead I'll talk about myself, and how my hair's really dry and horrible at the moment, no matter how long I leave the 5 cent treatment I bought at the school bazaar on it.
It sucks not being Kim Kardashian.
Actually, it doesn't suck not being her, even though she has nice hair.
I watched a news report on how a news anchor had taken the piss out of her after an interview and it was so funny and he was spot on. Yep, if there was ever a role model for the StarbucksInTheCity generation of women, it's KK and her fcking annoying voice.
How can people lead such empty lives based around fashion, handbags and shoes?
It depresses me to see the F.UK's Prime Minister's wife attending fashion shows.
It's not right, even if they are there to 'promote' British fashion, it's still not right because getting so deeply involved in the fashion industry is just the epitome of vacuous bullshit.
Amanda Knox is walking around Seattle, a free woman finally, and idiots are bitchin'about her wearing 'double denim'. Maybe Knox isn't into fashion, maybe she's into more important things in life.
Damn. I just ranted by mistake.
I didn't mean to.
I meant to treat this Sunday morning like it should be treated - one of loving the world, loving thy neighbor with the really clunky boots, who takes thousands of heavy clonks to get from just outside my room, to his flat that is only about two porta-bote lengths away. Is he walking like a baby geisha or what!
Crap. That's two rants.
Ah, there's the kettle whistling. I shall have a coffee for my mouth to start the day.
Then after digging into the most delicious pork ribs I prepared in the crock pot over night - the meat has just fallen off the bone - I intend to head to the seaside and get an eco bike for the day and go and check up on those sailing guys. I contacted them last week and was going to go down on the Sunday, but the weather wasn't in our favour, so I stayed local and used lots of commas instead.
p.s Sorry for swearing so much in my posts. I don't do it that often in real life. But sometimes it makes a sentence work better.
It sucks not being Kim Kardashian.
Actually, it doesn't suck not being her, even though she has nice hair.
I watched a news report on how a news anchor had taken the piss out of her after an interview and it was so funny and he was spot on. Yep, if there was ever a role model for the StarbucksInTheCity generation of women, it's KK and her fcking annoying voice.
How can people lead such empty lives based around fashion, handbags and shoes?
It depresses me to see the F.UK's Prime Minister's wife attending fashion shows.
It's not right, even if they are there to 'promote' British fashion, it's still not right because getting so deeply involved in the fashion industry is just the epitome of vacuous bullshit.
Amanda Knox is walking around Seattle, a free woman finally, and idiots are bitchin'about her wearing 'double denim'. Maybe Knox isn't into fashion, maybe she's into more important things in life.
Damn. I just ranted by mistake.
I didn't mean to.
I meant to treat this Sunday morning like it should be treated - one of loving the world, loving thy neighbor with the really clunky boots, who takes thousands of heavy clonks to get from just outside my room, to his flat that is only about two porta-bote lengths away. Is he walking like a baby geisha or what!
Crap. That's two rants.
Ah, there's the kettle whistling. I shall have a coffee for my mouth to start the day.
Then after digging into the most delicious pork ribs I prepared in the crock pot over night - the meat has just fallen off the bone - I intend to head to the seaside and get an eco bike for the day and go and check up on those sailing guys. I contacted them last week and was going to go down on the Sunday, but the weather wasn't in our favour, so I stayed local and used lots of commas instead.
p.s Sorry for swearing so much in my posts. I don't do it that often in real life. But sometimes it makes a sentence work better.
1 comment:
Good job its not Ybm forum you`d get banned :o))
tee hee!
Post a Comment