And possibly this is why people read this blog.
Because I'm a kandid kant.
I was thinking that the other day, when I mosied on over to a blog written by an Aussie chick in Japan, who got preggers on a date and then married the guy. The way she writes about her life now, as a mother and unloved wife in Japan, is honest and with nothing held back. Here she is. alwaysleavingthingsunfinishe.blogspot.com
Ergo, she gets a lot of readers. Not that I was ever after a tanker-sized readership. It just happened.
These days I don't get many readers because I've somewhat 'hidden' this blog. I emailed long-time readers or the people who contacted me asking where I was, and I sent an invite to Ron Paul, but other than you lot, I'm totally off the blogtex radar.
Personally, I prefer candid, or information-rich, like what R's blogs are like, which reminds me, I've got some catching up to do there.
I guess I dig candid more than anything because living in Japan you don't often get to peek into Elsie's soul. Instead you're stuck with Force Field Fumiko or Michiko The Mask.
Remember that student I had on Saturdays, who I gave a really good deal to because I don't like ripping students off? Well, she hasn't contacted me since I returned. This is very rude. She could of at least sent me an email saying that she wanted to quit the classes. I gave her such a damn good class, always ran over time, which I never used to do, and often gave her the choice to quit because I thought it tough on her to have to travel 2 hours to get to my house. So an email would have been appreciated. Maybe she got hit by a car, if that's the case, ignore the rant.
This is the first time in Japan that I have zero private students. It's a combination of recession, and a younger generation, whose minds have been destroyed forever by computer games.
5:25pm. I've been so bored today.
I'm not motivated to do much.
It rained.
It's stopped now.
I should go out for a wog, half walk, half jog, never tried it before, but some fresh air is what I crave.
And then if it doesn't rain tomorrow, I will get off my ass and head to the seaside to rent an eco bike again.
Because I'm a kandid kant.
I was thinking that the other day, when I mosied on over to a blog written by an Aussie chick in Japan, who got preggers on a date and then married the guy. The way she writes about her life now, as a mother and unloved wife in Japan, is honest and with nothing held back. Here she is. alwaysleavingthingsunfinishe.blogspot.com
Ergo, she gets a lot of readers. Not that I was ever after a tanker-sized readership. It just happened.
These days I don't get many readers because I've somewhat 'hidden' this blog. I emailed long-time readers or the people who contacted me asking where I was, and I sent an invite to Ron Paul, but other than you lot, I'm totally off the blogtex radar.
Personally, I prefer candid, or information-rich, like what R's blogs are like, which reminds me, I've got some catching up to do there.
I guess I dig candid more than anything because living in Japan you don't often get to peek into Elsie's soul. Instead you're stuck with Force Field Fumiko or Michiko The Mask.
Remember that student I had on Saturdays, who I gave a really good deal to because I don't like ripping students off? Well, she hasn't contacted me since I returned. This is very rude. She could of at least sent me an email saying that she wanted to quit the classes. I gave her such a damn good class, always ran over time, which I never used to do, and often gave her the choice to quit because I thought it tough on her to have to travel 2 hours to get to my house. So an email would have been appreciated. Maybe she got hit by a car, if that's the case, ignore the rant.
This is the first time in Japan that I have zero private students. It's a combination of recession, and a younger generation, whose minds have been destroyed forever by computer games.
5:25pm. I've been so bored today.
I'm not motivated to do much.
It rained.
It's stopped now.
I should go out for a wog, half walk, half jog, never tried it before, but some fresh air is what I crave.
And then if it doesn't rain tomorrow, I will get off my ass and head to the seaside to rent an eco bike again.
4 comments:
You regularly manage to lose me, but then I've never much liked the permanence of things online...
Incidentally there's another US military intervention for you to rant about:- http://aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/10/20111014174712102972.html
Seems they've gone into Uganda. Vietnam started with "advisors" too.
Yeah, I know, I was trying to ignore it. Too much riling spoils the broth.
That's a funny anecdote about your father, R.
Yeah, whatever happened to the Four Musketeers?
Post a Comment