I'm awake too early, dammit.
But here's what went through my head upon reading that the Blackberry outages have spread to The Steaks. (I don't have any kind of phone, by the way.)
One is not impressed with the focus of the Occupy protests.
It is my humble onion that they should be focused on the reason the War On Terror was created in the first place (which brings us to 9/11 being an Inside Leg, but I know that I'm pretty much alone on that one)- because that's what it is, the WOT, a creation. Instead we should be more focused on stopping the WOT, educating those who still believe that terrorism is a threat (well, it is now, more than ever before, but still teeny tiny compared to what your government will do to you). We should be educating the sheeple, exposing the LIES, so that the government coffers, your taxes, start getting spent on your country again, instead of on wars, wars everywhere, with more on the agenda.
Hey, big business rules you, always will. You let it get way too big whilst playing Wii.
You lap up Yahoo, the BBC et al? You believe what you read, like yesterday, about Iran? I know some of you do. I know who you are. (Wink) Well, you're being had on a daily basis. Had by your leaders.Had by big business. They are laughing at how stupid you are. They've got you where they want you. Doh.
Well, Yahoo and the BBC are not your friends, they are whores of big business, yet you continue to believe what is written by them, without digging deeper. Huge sigh.
Yeah, bomb the Iranian fckers!
But regardless of my disappointment concerning the pointless message the protesters are taking to the streets, with many continuing to see Obama as their friend- like doh, big oxymoron and so on - I believe that the Blackberry outages are a deliberate ploy by the powers behind the scenes to hinder communication between the people.
Just a thought.
I was listening to a programme on the radio yesterday about how Blackberry users in the F.UK were 'devastated' that they could no longer Twitter, email, FB.
One guy, one of many, went on about how lost he felt being unable to do the former, which is understandable, if what we are writing on FB, or in emails, or on Twitter is really that important (quite frankly, I don't think it is) and I guess it was just the outpouring of emotion from these people being interviewed, emotion over not being able to Twitter, that I found kind of disturbing. One guy said that his Blackberry is in his hand virtually 24/7.
It is my belief that the government now has ultimate control over the people via these gadgets and the Internet.
Their perfect false flag in the future, and it might come pretty soon, will be to claim that outside forces, probably 'Iran' or 'China' hacked the system and brought the net down.
It's gonna happen.
You read it here.
Sent from my ihead.
But here's what went through my head upon reading that the Blackberry outages have spread to The Steaks. (I don't have any kind of phone, by the way.)
One is not impressed with the focus of the Occupy protests.
It is my humble onion that they should be focused on the reason the War On Terror was created in the first place (which brings us to 9/11 being an Inside Leg, but I know that I'm pretty much alone on that one)- because that's what it is, the WOT, a creation. Instead we should be more focused on stopping the WOT, educating those who still believe that terrorism is a threat (well, it is now, more than ever before, but still teeny tiny compared to what your government will do to you). We should be educating the sheeple, exposing the LIES, so that the government coffers, your taxes, start getting spent on your country again, instead of on wars, wars everywhere, with more on the agenda.
Hey, big business rules you, always will. You let it get way too big whilst playing Wii.
You lap up Yahoo, the BBC et al? You believe what you read, like yesterday, about Iran? I know some of you do. I know who you are. (Wink) Well, you're being had on a daily basis. Had by your leaders.Had by big business. They are laughing at how stupid you are. They've got you where they want you. Doh.
Well, Yahoo and the BBC are not your friends, they are whores of big business, yet you continue to believe what is written by them, without digging deeper. Huge sigh.
Yeah, bomb the Iranian fckers!
But regardless of my disappointment concerning the pointless message the protesters are taking to the streets, with many continuing to see Obama as their friend- like doh, big oxymoron and so on - I believe that the Blackberry outages are a deliberate ploy by the powers behind the scenes to hinder communication between the people.
Just a thought.
I was listening to a programme on the radio yesterday about how Blackberry users in the F.UK were 'devastated' that they could no longer Twitter, email, FB.
One guy, one of many, went on about how lost he felt being unable to do the former, which is understandable, if what we are writing on FB, or in emails, or on Twitter is really that important (quite frankly, I don't think it is) and I guess it was just the outpouring of emotion from these people being interviewed, emotion over not being able to Twitter, that I found kind of disturbing. One guy said that his Blackberry is in his hand virtually 24/7.
It is my belief that the government now has ultimate control over the people via these gadgets and the Internet.
Their perfect false flag in the future, and it might come pretty soon, will be to claim that outside forces, probably 'Iran' or 'China' hacked the system and brought the net down.
It's gonna happen.
You read it here.
Sent from my ihead.
No comments:
Post a Comment