Slept deeply to White Noise.
Obviously I didn't go out last night.
I promised myself, before reluctantly returning to Japan, that I would do it right this time, but I am failing miserably, possibly because I am feeling miserable, but saying that, there is light, I mean, I enjoy tiny snatched moments each day; like bathing, cooking, eating, sleeping to White Noise.
On the subject of White Noise, I think I might be knocking out the entire 'hood when I set the static going of a night.
Everything suddenly gets real quiet in the 'hood.
The Chinese next door stop playing computer games.
TV's get turned off.
Seriously, White Noise could bring World Peace.
Time to rig some speakers up in the trees of the White House garden and in the Pentagon car park.
I'm tigressing.
Obviously I didn't go out last night.
I promised myself, before reluctantly returning to Japan, that I would do it right this time, but I am failing miserably, possibly because I am feeling miserable, but saying that, there is light, I mean, I enjoy tiny snatched moments each day; like bathing, cooking, eating, sleeping to White Noise.
On the subject of White Noise, I think I might be knocking out the entire 'hood when I set the static going of a night.
Everything suddenly gets real quiet in the 'hood.
The Chinese next door stop playing computer games.
TV's get turned off.
Seriously, White Noise could bring World Peace.
Time to rig some speakers up in the trees of the White House garden and in the Pentagon car park.
I'm tigressing.
The point of this post was to share with y'all my feeling, upon waking, to be a rebel, or leber in Japanese.
I'm so stressed by the continued evil foreign policies of the USA, that sometimes I just want to do something really bad.
Like lather up IN a Japanese bath.
Shoot me.
God, the sheeple make me so sick, sucking up all the headlines on Yahoo etc.
But the 'journalists' and editors make me even sicker.Sell outs!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The US has made the US more dangerous for its dumbed down population because of their evil WOT, than ever existed before.
It makes me so cross. It's not that I care so much about the folks sucking up the lies, but I do care about the image of those nations being vilified abroad. It's 2011 folks!
I thank my lucky stars I don't have a kid to worry about.
Whilst the world is a beautiful place if you think outside of the box, that kid would have to suffer the Starsheeple of the Western World, where reality extends to a mere 2 feet radius, the 'me' radius.
Can we not STOP interfering in the affairs of other countries, STOP illegal assassinations and so on.
Grrrrrr.
No wonder I lathered up with a ferocity unseen in years this morning.
Anyway, I need to get motivated. I really should get my ass down to the seaside again and hire an Eco Bike.
10am here.
Before leaving I will throw some chicken breast and fresh rosemary in the slow cooker. Last night's pork and rosemary was Five Star.
I'm so stressed by the continued evil foreign policies of the USA, that sometimes I just want to do something really bad.
Like lather up IN a Japanese bath.
Shoot me.
God, the sheeple make me so sick, sucking up all the headlines on Yahoo etc.
But the 'journalists' and editors make me even sicker.Sell outs!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The US has made the US more dangerous for its dumbed down population because of their evil WOT, than ever existed before.
It makes me so cross. It's not that I care so much about the folks sucking up the lies, but I do care about the image of those nations being vilified abroad. It's 2011 folks!
I thank my lucky stars I don't have a kid to worry about.
Whilst the world is a beautiful place if you think outside of the box, that kid would have to suffer the Starsheeple of the Western World, where reality extends to a mere 2 feet radius, the 'me' radius.
Can we not STOP interfering in the affairs of other countries, STOP illegal assassinations and so on.
Grrrrrr.
| The 3 Bars Of Soap Depression Index |
Anyway, I need to get motivated. I really should get my ass down to the seaside again and hire an Eco Bike.
10am here.
Before leaving I will throw some chicken breast and fresh rosemary in the slow cooker. Last night's pork and rosemary was Five Star.
3 comments:
"I thank my lucky stars I don't have a kid to worry about."
I'm with ya on that, M!
I like to keep abreast of what's going on in the world but sometimes it seems like it's all too much and too depressing and I have to avoid the news for a while, otherwise I'd go insane and end up topping myself. I'll write you a prescription for a large bottle of news avoidance. Take three times a day for two weeks :-)
Dr Keith
I worry sometimes that the wrong sort of person, like a gene-splicing scientist, will decide to "fix" the problem of too many people on the planet on a freelance basis.
In reality, however, it is the reporting (and glamorisation) of violence that has increased, not the actual violence. Despite hot spots of horror, there's plenty of evidence to indicate that the world is more peaceful today than in thousands of years: See the article at
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/opinion/in-most-places-around-the-globe-violence-has-stopped-making-sense/article2186573/
I'm a Witch Doctor and I'm trying to sell potions, damnit. Don't you come in here trying to get all rational with me, sonny.
Dr Keith
Post a Comment