Friday, October 28, 2011

Hello Kitty Has No Mouth

I'd rather work than have a weekend. Weekends drag. There's only so much I can do.
Cycle around. Or cycle around. Or cycle around some more.
I guess I could get on a train, but the destination will be more of the same, and I wouldn't have a bike once I got there, so what's the point.
Oh cry me a coy pond.













There was this kid in the class I just had and he was studying some other shit instead of diggin' my class.
I said to him, in Japanese, just so he was clear about what I thought of him,
'I have zero respect for people like you. Zero respect. You are so last century.'
He stopped studying whatever he had been studying and looked a bit ashamed.
I turned away from him and continued with the class.
A few minutes later I noticed that he had continued to study the other stupid shit again but had the textbook hidden under the desk. I told him to put it on top of the desk, that he'd get neck ache otherwise.
If some of the kids at this school are Japan's future, it's not gonna be a very bright future, that's for sure.
Vivre China! You deserve it!
Sigh.
The weekend.
Do you want a bigger penis?
Coming up soon on 'The World Tonight'.
I'd like a smaller nose and bigger ears.
Big ears are a sign of longevity.
My ears are small.
I'm so fcked.


4 comments:

rob said...

Is there some reason that you can`t take your bike on the train?

222 said...

Si. It has to be bagged and it's not a folding bike. That's one thing I miss about the UK, that you can easily put your bike on the train.

Rhys said...

There are still "guard cars"? I used to like those on the little regional railways that would allow me to avoid either killing a day crossing a hill range, or avoid going back the way I came.

For instance, if you cycle from Liverpool to Bangor on the picturesque A5, take the coastal train back. You may hear, as I did, the guard singing "Men of Harlech" at top volume out the open door of a summer's day.

My impression is that many of the local train lines I used in the '80s and '90s in Britain were dug up, abandoned and turned into bike trails. Damn shame, really. The little two-car milk runs in the North of England were particularly fun to go 20 miles out of my way for a couple of pounds and some funny looks (I dress for comfort and utility when cycling with gear, and that can alarm the livestock).

Pseudonym said...

>That's one thing I miss about the UK(...)
Miss no more, it's pretty much gone on any line that isn't tourist related.

Yes, the UK sucks.