It's raining here so I'm pretty much stuck in the flat, not that I care, I'm full up on joy after laughing so hard from watching, and re-watching, the two YouTube clips below, which, just like visiting the Pyramids at least once before you die is a must, you MUST watch these. You have to.
I haven't laughed so much in ages.
And ages.
And ages.
Indeed, I just braved the rain to go to the supermarket and had a big smile on my face the entire way as I recalled with relish quote after quote. Boy, was I chuckling.
"Ice-cream and purple flowers"
"Let's creep through the frozen aisle"
"The broccoli we gathered was good"
"She poured black paint over both my posters"
"So damaged, so sick"
There was a kid in the supermarket, about 4 years old, so old enough to STFU, but no, she was having a supreme tantrum, and I was like, 'stfu' and so on, and then as I walked past the fermented soy bean section, I looked at this old woman picking up some trays of 'natto' and with the sound of the screaming kid in the background, I said to the old woman, 'That kid is saying 'Mamma Mamma Noooooooooooooooooooooo not nattooooooo!!!'
You had to be there.
Anyway, just wanna say, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS.
Best laugh in a long time, gonna watch 'em all over again.
I actually want to vote for Obama after watching this.
I haven't laughed so much in ages.
And ages.
And ages.
Indeed, I just braved the rain to go to the supermarket and had a big smile on my face the entire way as I recalled with relish quote after quote. Boy, was I chuckling.
"Ice-cream and purple flowers"
"Let's creep through the frozen aisle"
"The broccoli we gathered was good"
"She poured black paint over both my posters"
"So damaged, so sick"
There was a kid in the supermarket, about 4 years old, so old enough to STFU, but no, she was having a supreme tantrum, and I was like, 'stfu' and so on, and then as I walked past the fermented soy bean section, I looked at this old woman picking up some trays of 'natto' and with the sound of the screaming kid in the background, I said to the old woman, 'That kid is saying 'Mamma Mamma Noooooooooooooooooooooo not nattooooooo!!!'
You had to be there.
Anyway, just wanna say, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS.
Best laugh in a long time, gonna watch 'em all over again.
I actually want to vote for Obama after watching this.
1 comment:
So, have you heard of "Literal Videos"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovEDhFfgdOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPko-aXvJM
Oh, we chortled. There's a load of them on YT.
Post a Comment