Thursday, October 20, 2011

EC2

Whatever anyway. It's not like I have anything to write about.
Well, maybe I do.
I haven't seen Cat Woman lately but I did see the police outside her tiny flat about a week ago.
And I've heard a cat mewing, a lonely mew. It wasn't the echo in my head. Or maybe it was.
So the past two nights I put some leftovers outside (ha ha, the radio just said, 'crying out for food'). It is only tonight that I think something might have happened to Cat Woman, because she was regular as clockwork, standing in front of my room of a morning, with her cat on a lead, and standing in the car park next to my flat of an evening, cat on a lead.
It's sad if she died.
I need to ask around.
I put some food out for the cat tonight, just in case.
Oh well, time for me to use my imagination to pretend I'm not sitting in this room alone.

No comments: