13:25 is obviously a good time to go to the supermarket in this 'hood because I got a stack of half price meats; some chicken mince, thinly sliced pork for 'shabu shabu', some chicken breast, a hock thingy of ham and some beef mince. Each pack was reduced from between $2 and $3.50 at full price, to half that, or 'hangaku' in Japanese.
When I was in the FAT, I mean, the USA, in 2010, I noticed that the price of meat skyrocketed all of a sudden.
Returning to Japan, I found that even full-priced meat goods were much cheaper than what was on offer in The Steaks, and I'm not talking about reduced radioactive products, I'm talking meat imported from the US and Oz, so full of artificial hormones, yummy.
Today I also bought some rosemary for half-price and intend to slow cook the pork with the rosemary.
Too many rosemarys.
I have become a fat bastard.
It is my challenge to be able to take a photo of my bare butt and back in the mirror, like what that actress did recently, without going, 'Ewww, you are a fat bastard'.
Right now I am in the 'Ewwww' stage. Ergo, I am going to try to stick to a high protein diet - focusing on meat and veggies and Chia Seeds. The actress is a pratt though. She tries so hard to sound clever, but she just trips over herself, which shows that she is not clever, just a pratt for trying to sound clever.
In other news, I'm not very inspired today. It's going to be one of those days when I 'pop out', come back, 'pop out' again, and so on.
Lacking motivation really sucks.
Then again, sometimes I have periods of clarity, where I say to myself, 'Hang in there! Not that long to go. It's cooler. The kinmokusei is in bloom (the world's most fragrant flower on a bush) And relatively soon I will have the beautiful privilege to live on my boat, to linger in the cockpit of a morning, to sail, to row, to socialise with other Water World people, to lie on d'is bunk or d'at bunk, and read or daydream, or just enjoy the space.'
When I have thoughts like that, I feel better instead of bitter.
Love is still up in the air.
We try to sort it out. He loves me, he wants me in his life, I love him, but I am really fcked up because this happened and the onus is on me because I am in the Real World, with a damn job, and it's not all fcking yoga and Starbucks for me, not that he's into those things either, but you get my gist.
Gonna take my third deep Japanese bath of the day. Just call me Blanche.
| A temple I found yesterday |
Returning to Japan, I found that even full-priced meat goods were much cheaper than what was on offer in The Steaks, and I'm not talking about reduced radioactive products, I'm talking meat imported from the US and Oz, so full of artificial hormones, yummy.
Today I also bought some rosemary for half-price and intend to slow cook the pork with the rosemary.
Too many rosemarys.
I have become a fat bastard.
It is my challenge to be able to take a photo of my bare butt and back in the mirror, like what that actress did recently, without going, 'Ewww, you are a fat bastard'.
Right now I am in the 'Ewwww' stage. Ergo, I am going to try to stick to a high protein diet - focusing on meat and veggies and Chia Seeds. The actress is a pratt though. She tries so hard to sound clever, but she just trips over herself, which shows that she is not clever, just a pratt for trying to sound clever.
| Rosemary 50 cents Pork $1.50 |
Lacking motivation really sucks.
| Where I pass out to White Noise |
Then again, sometimes I have periods of clarity, where I say to myself, 'Hang in there! Not that long to go. It's cooler. The kinmokusei is in bloom (the world's most fragrant flower on a bush) And relatively soon I will have the beautiful privilege to live on my boat, to linger in the cockpit of a morning, to sail, to row, to socialise with other Water World people, to lie on d'is bunk or d'at bunk, and read or daydream, or just enjoy the space.'
When I have thoughts like that, I feel better instead of bitter.
| Chu Hai 6% 125 yen |
We try to sort it out. He loves me, he wants me in his life, I love him, but I am really fcked up because this happened and the onus is on me because I am in the Real World, with a damn job, and it's not all fcking yoga and Starbucks for me, not that he's into those things either, but you get my gist.
| My joy |
6 comments:
Kinmokusei.......natsukashiii.:))
Fat Bastard...or lovely shapely lady.
It's all in how you look at it.
Wish I could help you in the inspiration dept.
Too risky though......shame.
Mata ne
Liz
And yes'mam Ms. Duboise. :))
My all time, bar NONE favorite movie.
Stellllllaaa
Na. I'm overweight and I don't need to be overweight. Now that it's cooling down, I'll go for gentle jogs of an evening.
Hmm, I'll watch the movie again. I had a friend at uni who challenged Blanche. Bit mad she was, hence being my friend. Love mad friends, like what you is.
When you get round to taking a photo of your "bare butt and back in the mirror" don't forget to send me a copy.
Hehe ;-)
Everything will be covered in orbs, just you wait.
Post a Comment