A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Zero motivation=100% deep depression. Trying to shake it off but cannot. How do you get motivated when you have no motivation to get motivated? Catch 22.
Just do whatever you want to do, or not do. It will take time to come out of this, but come out of this you will. Just as you (and many of us) have done before. In the meantime try to eat healthily and try to do some form of exercise each day.
I'm guessing (because I'm not going to do FB for this) that the romance has concluded and you are back in Japan solely to build up boat bucks prior to returning to Pesoville.
Concluded???? Who knows....ever. One can always hope, though. Sorry M.......I think "He's just not that into you" Unless it's completely on his terms andd conditions. And that SUCKS !!!! Gomenasai :)) Mata ne Liz
4 comments:
Just do whatever you want to do, or not do. It will take time to come out of this, but come out of this you will. Just as you (and many of us) have done before. In the meantime try to eat healthily and try to do some form of exercise each day.
Sending you some positive vibes.
Big hug :-)
Ta.
:)
It's damn hard though.
I'm guessing (because I'm not going to do FB for this) that the romance has concluded and you are back in Japan solely to build up boat bucks prior to returning to Pesoville.
Concluded???? Who knows....ever.
One can always hope, though.
Sorry M.......I think
"He's just not that into you"
Unless it's completely on his terms andd conditions.
And that SUCKS !!!!
Gomenasai :))
Mata ne
Liz
Post a Comment