The water is boiling. The Vietnamese coffee sits at the bottom of the plunger waiting to be scalded. It's the cheapest coffee I can find here but it's pretty good. This coffee also goes up my butt. I have a day off today but I lack motivation. Lacking motivation was something I didn't lack before becoming a shadow of my bookshelf. It's a beautiful day, it's cool outside, it's sunny, but where's my mojo? It's gone with those strong winds that hit the 'hood the other day. I'll see what I can do. I'll get on my bike and see where it takes me. Maybe I'll go temple hunting. I've spied one, upon a hill, but have yet to get off my butt to go and take a peek at it. Yeah, I'll do that today. That will be my mission, that, and buying some more bath salts because I don't like seeing my fat body in the bath, and oh yes, I have stopped buying beer and am channeling being pregnant instead because I want to get back in shape the easy way. And no, there never was a plan to return to the boat after the summer. The plan was to get married, live happily like a rafter, or, continue working because as a spinster with huge dreams I will totally need this money.
There you have it.
An update from my stupid little non-wife life.
Fuck! Just spilled coffee all over my new Atlas Of The Oceans.
There you have it.
An update from my stupid little non-wife life.
Fuck! Just spilled coffee all over my new Atlas Of The Oceans.
No comments:
Post a Comment