I just went for a bike ride.
I found a beautiful but dead black cat on a road much-traveled by cars and pedestrians alike.
I can't understand how people can walk past dead animals, left in the path of vehicles to be squashed and abused in death.
It's so heartless.
.
This post was boring so I deleted chunks of it.
Vote Ron Paul.
Ron Paul is not a Republican. He's just been forced onto the ticket because of the crap US electoral system.
Bitch, zip it.
Most Japanese don't even like live animals - unless it's their own pet - so I'd never expect them to consider picking the dead cat off the street.
Never in a month of Sundays.
Good job I came along then, picked up the cold moggy, and put it on the verge.
Poor thing.
A beloved pet.
Made me cry.
3 comments:
When I lived in Canberra, the road from the airport to the city was lined with dead kangaroo carcasses. I thought it was disgusting but no one who lived there could see why. As well as the poor animals, it meant anyone make an official visit to this country gets to see that as their first impression.
That's Canberra for you.
;)
p.s I think it's awesome that you grew up in Tasmania.
The scenery in the movie the other night was beautiful.
A beloved pet?
Hardly. If you love them, you don't let them chew on songbirds that might be trying to escape by crossing a road.
If they don't come home, you look for them.
How odd, though. We found a dead black cat near our house on Thursday. I haven't seen a dead cat or dog for years. Used to see them regularly as a child. Of course, you used to see dogs fucking in the street when I was a child. Makes it sound like I grew up in the bloody Middle Ages.
Post a Comment