Friday, February 10, 2012

Retire? Not until your 70's.

"Millions of workers could be forced to delay retirement until they hit 70, a Government adviser has warned.
Lord Hutton of Furness, who is the pensions tsar, urged  people to stop assuming they will retire by 65 like their parents and grandparents.
At the same time David Cameron revealed he is considering a Scandinavian model where the state pension age is linked to  rapidly rising life expectancy."


Oh fck off Cameron.


WTF!!!
I nearly threw up when I read the above.
There is so much wrong with every single word.
Even working till 65 is wrong.

No, I'm not being a smug kant.
I will probably wind up broke in a gutter, but I'd rather do or do not, there is no try, before 65 (if indeed I ever reach such a grand age), than wait and see how great life can be once I hit 70 and am finally free.
Me at 70 regretting not retiring young
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FCKING KIDDING ME that people are willing to do this.
And they do.
They don't question it.

I'm the only kant questioning stories like, '1 million women will lose company pension under new rules' by saying stuff like,
'What the fck are you all doing hanging around for so many years to wind up with a pittance of a pension in the first place?'

Why not take your destiny into your own hands instead of relying on the damn govt. to feed you once you reach 70.
Like wtf.
Sorry, I really do feel sick that humans have been so easily duped by the system.
So duped that they don't even question the absolute absurdity of working for so many years JUST to get the pathetic pension at the end of it.

I guess I'm wired differently because the thought of working till 65 has always made me feel like throwing up, ergo, I invested outside of the box so as to buy myself freedom whilst still relatively young.

I remember listening to a 65 year old woman on Money Box Live bemoan the fact that the doctor she worked for wouldn't let her work into her 70's.

And some twat has just won 45 million pounds in the lottery and wants to be a fcking electrician. But in the meantime he's gonna keep on working for his dad's business.
I felt sick when I read that too. I had to stop reading the article. Indeed, I can't bear to look at his fucking stupid beard even and have to quickly scroll past any story featuring this couple of knobs.
This twat. And his girlfriend wants an Aston Martin. Oh, so original.
.
I know, I know, we all want to lead different lives, but still, wtf.
My god, I am going to enjoy every second of my freedom, every single second, even if I wind up penniless and having to off myself because I can't afford medical treatment.




8 comments:

Rhys said...

Well, good for you. But bitching at other people for being unimaginative and/or content with existences you feel may be sub-par in the personal happiness index is also a waste of the time *you* know is precious, limited and unrenewable.

In other words, stop wasting it.

An analogy is yelling at an alcoholic or a smoker.

Doesn't work.

Not worth the proverbial candle.

They have to want to change, and that comes from within.

Besides, Mr. Richest Electrical Apprentice on Earth may *enjoy* his work. I would certainly enjoy any number of pastimes if the need to provide food and shelter wasn't wrapped up in it.

So would you, seeing as that is precisely what you have worked to achieve.

Being an electrician is a damn sight more useful than being a collector of Aston Martins or other hobbies of flush parasites.

"Cassey" may, however, trade up more than her car. She's got the look of avarice on her.

222 said...

I don't think having an opinion on somebody who has just won 45 million but who wants to be an electrician is pointless.
It's also not bitching.
It's having an opinion and it's what I like having and I will never turn this blog into an inspid, hippy, love fcking love everybody and their choices, pile of homeopathic Buddha-on-a-keyring, stinking pile of 'yah man' crap.

Ever.

222 said...

And it wasn't a waste of time because I enjoyed calling him and his beard a 'twat'.

If I enjoyed writing it, no time was wasted.

And whilst I think that learning how to rewire etc is noble, it's not noble when you've just won 45 million quid.
And what about the crap about still working for his dad.
Wtf is that about.
The chick bought the ticket.
He deserves to have to eat his stupid dumbfck words and lose his half so that he can concentrate on being normal, working and training to be an electrician.

222 said...

p.s I concur about Cassey. She does have the look of avarice.

Cat said...

why is rhys not a twat for disagreeing with ya? why are you allowed to have opinions but not anyone else (unless they happen to align with yours)?
you sound quite bitter for someone who is 'free' (just my opinion....)

222 said...

Why don't you capitalise your sentences?

Maja said...

I'd quit my job in a heartbeat if I won 45 million! But I wouldn't tell anyone I won lotto. Can you imagine all the charities that will be hounding those two? Not to mention random people asking for handouts!

222 said...

I concur, Lady Maja. (I'm so excited for you)
Folks are saying that they have to come out and declare to avail the use of investor advice but I think that's a load of bollox cos with that money they can go private for advice.