One thing is for sure - and I have never felt this way before as a worker - I cannot wait to not have to get on my bike to go to work.
I'm over it, cowboy, think about it.
| I lost these speakers. Doh. But my new 'compact speaker' is way better. Awesome even. |
In all my other years of work, I have never thought 'uh' about having to go to work.
This is because we the people have to work if we want a better life for ourselves.
I wouldn't have been much good as a lifer on benefits; watching TV and drinking 2L bottles of cider.
I wanted to 'get out there' in life.
So I worked.
Plus I chose not to have children, which would have skuppered any plan to 'get out there', even though I understand that having kids gives you a different 'out there' to experience and I'm not knocking it.
It just wasn't for me. It made my teefs bleed just thinking about it. Especially now I've read the parenting sites....evil roar.
And I enjoyed my job, and enjoyed each term, waiting with happy anticipation for the vacation that was always on the relatively near horizon.
But I'm over this now.
This work thing.
Very over 'having to get up and go to work' of a morning.
| I want to roll this log all over 'work' |
My DNA has evolved from Do Not Avoid work to Not Another Day of work and I'm more than ready for the half days to start kicking in at school, which they will do from next week onwards.
Indeed, I think today is one of my last full days.
Bring it on.
This is a boring post, I realise that, but it's just stuff on my mind minutes after waking up this chilly morning.
Big ol socks.
| 2005. All young and innocent and never had an orgasm at this point. Notice the champagne? You can't do that anymore, eh, bring your own bottle on board. M'fcking Inside Leg has A LOT to answer for. |
In other news, the coffee on the leg lark seems to work.
I am trying it this morning, just on one leg in the interests of experimentation, so we'll see if it continues to make a difference, just like Obama has made a difference with his 'changes' and 'nopes', I mean, 'hopes'.
| I'm proud to say my students did this back in 2008 |
Also, today I start truly living off what is in my kitchen and nothing else.
I have the means to sustain my physical well-being with -
Chia Seeds
Blackstrap Molasses
Barely Grass
Bentonite Clay
Sillyum Husks.
![]() |
| Me with The Beast |
I will keep myself this side of sanity by sipping on my favourite dessert wine of an evening.
The rest should do the trick.
Plus, tomorrow I really should get off my fat ass and go somewhere.
Well, time for a morning bath.

3 comments:
Courtesy flag?
Rather. Flags are super cheap in Thailand and are everywhere. They are an important part of daily Thai culture. There's a flag for the king, and flag for the Queen, a flag for Mondays, a flag for Tuesdays, and so on.
And a flag for your lady bits, evidently.
You can say when you sail into Thailand on AJ "you'll never guess where that flag's been".
Post a Comment