Friday, February 3, 2012

dazed and confused

So much for the movie, which is excellent, but sex toys are even more excellent.
It took me nearly 3 decades to understand my body.
But now that I do, holy cow, WOW.
Oops, I'm tigressing.
Looking at this snowy roof and seeing that my dead cat's bones have been unearthed in the top left of the photo should calm me down a bit

What I wanted to talk about was how blogging has brought new friends into my life.
How the friends I have made are reallycleverpeople.
I like the fact that this blog attracts reallycleverpeople.
99% of you have never met me.
I've never met you.
In real life, I think that I will be more 'real' than this blog, and by that I mean, 'a stupid twat', and not clever, like what you all are, well some of you.
This post, by the way, was inspired by Duder. I think she has an amazing mind.

Maybe I have a gift for writing, not books, just small shit like this. That's it.
I can make life readable.
It's not a drag to read my posts like most clickonnextblog's are.
A draaaaaaaaag.
But outside of being able to express myself like this, or use sex toys to reach multiple orgasms, I don't really have much going for me, I'm not reallyclever like what many of my readers are, which I love, I just love having  such a wise readership (apart from those who still think Obama is good for the world, like doh)

Well, eventually I'll have my freedom, but my freedom means nothing to others, it's just something important to me.
I have bike puncture kits I can share, I guess.
But that's about it.
Oh, and loads of movies I can share, and music.
Yep, that's it.
This wine is really nice, again, it's one of the cheaper ones on the shelf.

That's so Japanese, the cheap shit is good, and the expensive stuff is crap.
It's a 2009 Con Sur Cab Sav all the way from Chile.
That's 17488 kms or 10867 miles or 9443 nautical miles.
Now I'm confused.
And dazed.

2 comments:

Will said...

God... you must be insane! Your blog is so fun to read and makes perfect sense to me (most of the time). You are going to be so happy when you are back in you element. I wish I had more time to stop by your page, but things have been quite hectic lately. Have a good weekend. Regards.

222 said...

Thank you, Will.
:)