One-way to Thailand.
Nearly booked -onward ticket to Bali.
And today I can't believe he said, 'It's a shame you don't want to come directly here' and 'are you sure you want to go to Thailand?'
I choked when I read that.
Like as if I want to go directly from a yearlong lonely boring nightmare - to America.
Yeah.
That's my dream.
That's the kinda culture and food I dig.
Not.
Had a meltdown.
Was like, wtf, don't guilt trip me about this choice.
'Are you sure you want to go to Thailand?'
I really don't mind going back to countries I have traveled in before.
I really don't.
It's not as if he put out another option like, 'Well, why not consider going to Lahore instead?'
The alternative was direct to Sky Harbor.
And I remember spending most of my first year of Original Retirement in the US. What a waste of free time, beautiful free time, that I had earned from working and saving hard.
I traveled less during that two years than I had ever done as a worker ant.
Bah.
I don't think he understands just how BORED AND LIFELESS I have been and how I am sick of being BORED AND LIFELESS.
Nearly booked -onward ticket to Bali.
And today I can't believe he said, 'It's a shame you don't want to come directly here' and 'are you sure you want to go to Thailand?'
I choked when I read that.
Like as if I want to go directly from a yearlong lonely boring nightmare - to America.
Yeah.
That's my dream.
That's the kinda culture and food I dig.
Not.
Had a meltdown.
Was like, wtf, don't guilt trip me about this choice.
'Are you sure you want to go to Thailand?'
I really don't mind going back to countries I have traveled in before.
I really don't.
It's not as if he put out another option like, 'Well, why not consider going to Lahore instead?'
The alternative was direct to Sky Harbor.
And I remember spending most of my first year of Original Retirement in the US. What a waste of free time, beautiful free time, that I had earned from working and saving hard.
I traveled less during that two years than I had ever done as a worker ant.
Bah.
I don't think he understands just how BORED AND LIFELESS I have been and how I am sick of being BORED AND LIFELESS.
3 comments:
thailand > US = fact!
btw it's not awesome I grew up in Tasmania, it's actually quite a horrible place to grow up, pretty to visit though :)
I feel badly about the snout cancer in the wee devils.
I have to like an animal that's about as permanently ticked off as a wolverine.
Wee devils, wolverines, honey badgers... gotta love 'em!
Post a Comment