Friday, January 27, 2012

very important news



For the first time since 2008, I feel like ME again.
I can't explain it.
But I feel it.
This weekend I will knock out the cataclysmic blog post of a blogtime to explain where I'm coming from, which is from The Far Out, actually. Hove.
Explain to myself, of course.
'cos this is my diary.
You lot are just collateral damage.
;)
If you live in the F.UK and enjoy a decent dessert wine, then head on down to ASDA and pick a bottle of this up. It's really cheap.  Indeed, this is the cheapest wine on the rack in Japan, and yet it's superb. 15%.

Right. Gonna watch G Clooney's new movie, 'The Descendants.'
I tell ya, www.graboid.com is da bomb for downloading movies. $14.99 a month to download on average 50 flicks.
I then save them on a hard drive.
I shall share these movies with my friends in Water World eventually.
I can't wait for Movie Time on Kaizen again.
Later camper.

2 comments:

222 said...

It's a bath bucket in the shape of a heart.

Rhys said...

Thank jeebus it's not an innovative enema appliance necessary to achieve 100% sparkling beyond bung.