It's Friday.
I'm so happy it's Friday.
I will never, ever take my freedom for granted once I have it again.
I will wake up every day and feel privileged to have bought myself freedom from work, which will enable me to squeeze fresh orange juice at leisure each morning. A huge sack of oranges costs a mere couple of bucks in Mexico.
I just walked towards my classroom and sighed, 'nightmare' (I always say it to myself at the same place in the familiar corridor) even though I do love my job, it's just the fact I came back in the first place, but I soon corrected myself and said, '36,000 dollars added to my freedom kitty is not a nightmare. I am more independent than ever. If the love doesn't work, I'm fine.'
I really want to head to Mexico after a stint of decompression in Thailand.
I want to be there before it gets too hot.
I want to splash.
I want to be around my friends who helped me through 2010.
I've been getting in touch with folks again.
They make me feel so happy about life.
And I love how they live their lives, on their respective pleasure vessels, their heads full of adventure and dreams.
I fcking love Water World.
It is the medicine I seek during the first few months of retirement.
My boat needs me.
I need my boat.
Right. Time to cycle home.
I'm so happy it's Friday.
I will never, ever take my freedom for granted once I have it again.
| Grampy's breadboard |
I will wake up every day and feel privileged to have bought myself freedom from work, which will enable me to squeeze fresh orange juice at leisure each morning. A huge sack of oranges costs a mere couple of bucks in Mexico.
I just walked towards my classroom and sighed, 'nightmare' (I always say it to myself at the same place in the familiar corridor) even though I do love my job, it's just the fact I came back in the first place, but I soon corrected myself and said, '36,000 dollars added to my freedom kitty is not a nightmare. I am more independent than ever. If the love doesn't work, I'm fine.'
| Rural beach Thailand - No ravers peeing X into the ocean here |
I really want to head to Mexico after a stint of decompression in Thailand.
| The fridge 'reefer' on the boat |
I want to be there before it gets too hot.
I want to splash.
| For Sok |
I want to be around my friends who helped me through 2010.
I've been getting in touch with folks again.
They make me feel so happy about life.
| Skeeter |
And I love how they live their lives, on their respective pleasure vessels, their heads full of adventure and dreams.
I fcking love Water World.
| The legs in this photo got into the Guinness Book of Records for being the first woman to row up the Rhine River. |
It is the medicine I seek during the first few months of retirement.
My boat needs me.
I need my boat.
Right. Time to cycle home.
1 comment:
I definitely want that cat!!....even with his stubby front legs.
Post a Comment