Bwahahahaha.
Don't you just love 'anon'.
She's such a kant.
After looking at pictures of my boat below, she spews
why don't you ever actually go sailing anywhere?(sic)Why don't you capitalise your sentences?
![]() |
| My grampy's tea-cup and a mutant foot |
This anon is more default than I could ever have wished for in an anon.
It also appears from her comment that I must be behind schedule for 'sailing anywhere'.
I didn't realise I wasn't the master of my own destiny.
![]() |
| Nails by Salon Distressed |
You get that a lot from twats.
I remember this know-it-all git in Mexico, who'd sweep past my boat and say
When are you going to leave then? When your washing's dry?And I'd think to myself
When are you going to be able to stop working so that you are free like me then?And then go back below to continue figuring out how my battery bank worked or to have a fiddle with the Isuzu 65HP motor which was having some issues.
Twat.
All people with boats give the side-eye to folks who don't get what owning a boat entails.
We get it all the time.
Usually these people don't have boats, just debt up to their eyeballs and a lifetime of work ahead of or behind them.





2 comments:
What would be wrong with someone like me just living on a boat instead of land? What's wrong with someone never wanting to EVER pull up anchor? NOTHING! People do it all the time. I would have had to tell him to STFU and keep moving, and that I'm none of his damn business. But I can be a B like that. I guess it made him feel more like a man to say things to you, but in reality.... his gonads were drawing up.
Like the undercarriage on a WWII bomber, best left tucked into the belly.
Post a Comment