Friday, January 27, 2012

i'm a fan of this fan

My three USB-powered Bladeless Fans just rocked up.
Bought from Amazon.co.jp.
And they are awesome!
A great buy for 105 yen each.
The teacher next to me was well impressed, so I gave him one even though he's not an orphan.
He said to me, 'You're so good at finding bargains!'
I know.
*Takes a bow*



5 comments:

Fiona said...

Hello again. Will be around this weekend if you make it to Gamagori. Live very near the station. Do you have an email or number I can call to pass on address etc..

Rhys said...

Go on, Perkins. She's probably not a serial killer. Have a laugh.

222 said...

That would be nice, Fiona.
I mightcome down on Sunday.
I have 24/7 internet access at home so drop me a line at ferroever@gmail.com and let me know when would be convenient.
Thanks for the offer.
I haven't 'been out' in yonks.

222 said...

'been out' as in 'in company'.

Rhys said...

Are you worried she'll think you're a player for the other team?