The Descendants can fck off.
I can't watch it any longer.
The little girl in it is a pig eater.
Sigh.
Where have manners gone on Planet Earth?
Manners are like dead birds. You rarely see them.
I mean, really, where do all the dead birds go?
Anyway, one promise to myself once free is that I will leave tables if I find myself in the company of pig eaters.
I will not stand for bad manners in my vortex of freedom.
I don't care how interesting the person is, if they have piggy manners, they can get fcked.
Life is too short to have a meal or a movie ruined by sloppy manners.
I will never watch another Clooney movie again because he should have edited out the pig eating.
It was a crap movie anyway.
Pre-dict-able Hollywood shite that is up for Oscars.
Go figure.
As predictable as the election is gonna be.
Rant over.
I can't watch it any longer.
The little girl in it is a pig eater.
Sigh.
Where have manners gone on Planet Earth?
Manners are like dead birds. You rarely see them.
I mean, really, where do all the dead birds go?
Anyway, one promise to myself once free is that I will leave tables if I find myself in the company of pig eaters.
I will not stand for bad manners in my vortex of freedom.
I don't care how interesting the person is, if they have piggy manners, they can get fcked.
Life is too short to have a meal or a movie ruined by sloppy manners.
I will never watch another Clooney movie again because he should have edited out the pig eating.
It was a crap movie anyway.
Pre-dict-able Hollywood shite that is up for Oscars.
Go figure.
As predictable as the election is gonna be.
Rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment