Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Tsuki Ski

When I went into the Big City the other day, I picked up some brochures for the coming ski season.
Depending on the weather, I plan to hit the slopes next weekend.

It will be SO GOOD to get out and be active doing something that I love.
Whilst cycling with no destination in mind has been a somewhat 'fun' way to Occupy Japan whilst here, I far prefer being in the snowy mountains for 'something to do.'
This working lark only gives me the weekends to be free.
What a strange way to live.

I truly cannot wait to be free again.
Not just the fact that I won't be working, but to suckle upon being free each and every day that I wake up.

By the way, I started on the Brer Rabbit Molasses yesterday and soon after drinking it - two teaspoons in a mug of hot water - I felt better/happier. It was strange.
I used to use it in 2008 and it would give me an almost immediate 'high'.
The teacher next to me noticed the bottle on my desk.
I told him how molasses can help with depression, told him that I was feeling a bit sad so had bought it the other day, and he seemed really keen to try it, so I will share it with him next week.
 I think he's a bit depressed himself, to tell you the truth. Being a real teacher in Japan is quite stressful.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its just a sugar high you fool

222 said...

It's the magnesium and potassium in it, you fool.

You're thinking of those sugar-packed soft drinks you guzzle. Now they will give you a high, but it doesn't last long. I never touch them myself.
It's been proven that they cause bitterness, even though they are sweet.