The bath was lovely.
The release of the coffee enema was equally dreamy.
And I'm now back in bed - pulsing.
This weekend is all about me me me.
I won't be going down the orphanage to help out like what I usually do in my free time.
Not this weekend.
In other news, I scored some rechargeable batteries on Amazon the other day, for a third of the price offered in the shops.
I also got these toe sock things for 250 yen on Amazon.
Apparently they are good for your circulation.
Well, that's all for now.
The pampering must go on.
The release of the coffee enema was equally dreamy.
And I'm now back in bed - pulsing.
This weekend is all about me me me.
I won't be going down the orphanage to help out like what I usually do in my free time.
Not this weekend.
| Battery cases - $1 |
In other news, I scored some rechargeable batteries on Amazon the other day, for a third of the price offered in the shops.
I also got these toe sock things for 250 yen on Amazon.
Apparently they are good for your circulation.
| Creepy, huh. |
The pampering must go on.
| Uh. My skin has never been so white. |
5 comments:
Love the socks maria, very u. lol. Didnt think u minded showing ur lady bits, got it uncovered. lol. x
Yeah, I know, those socks have made me feel complete. All these years on earth and little did I know how separating the toes could change my world.
;)
p.s You showed me yours first!
Separating the toes is very relaxing, especially after a long day on your feet. I often just lace my fingers through my toes during my yoga practice.
You multi-tasker, you.
;)
tee hee and I drink wine at the same time too!!!
Post a Comment