Since April 2011 I have hardly listened to music.
I used to always listen to music.
Some of my most cherished memories on the boat were of waking up, putting some music on, and dancing.Getting wasted.
Very, very cherished memories.
I LOVE MUSIC.
But in my misery I shut myself off from it, partly because a lot of the tunes reminded me of love, and as I was thousands of miles away from love, I didn't want reminding.
But now I am waking up to life again and I can't get enough music: new music, for a new start.
Since signing up for the below-mentioned music download device thingy, I have been downloading music galore and it's all excellent stuff.
Well, in my opinion.
Being able to listen to music again is a sign that I'm well on the mend.
Finally.
I used to always listen to music.
Some of my most cherished memories on the boat were of waking up, putting some music on, and dancing.
Very, very cherished memories.
I LOVE MUSIC.
But in my misery I shut myself off from it, partly because a lot of the tunes reminded me of love, and as I was thousands of miles away from love, I didn't want reminding.
But now I am waking up to life again and I can't get enough music: new music, for a new start.
Since signing up for the below-mentioned music download device thingy, I have been downloading music galore and it's all excellent stuff.
Well, in my opinion.
Being able to listen to music again is a sign that I'm well on the mend.
Finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment