A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Vote Ron Paul - Seriously, if you're American, Vote Ron Paul - HE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE
I'd just like to comment here that I don't find you a very tolerant, loving person. I find you very judgemental. Okay so you choose to lead the life that you do and that's fine but you seem to spend an awful lot of time villifying the people who are different and choose to live their life in a different way. Another thing is that you seem very defensive and dismissive if anyone disagrees with any of your principles. Not everyone has the chance or ability to do what you do, indeed some people wouldn't even want to, believe it or not. If you don't want to attract the opinions of others then maybe you should stop publishing your views for all to see. I hasten to add that I find many of your anecdotes vaguely amusing. I thoroughly expect you to make a personal attack on me in short order. You don't know anything about my circumstances or life but I know plenty about yours.
That's because you're Anon, you git. Why bother? Half of what Maria rants is utter bollocks, but I'll give you this: It's interesting bollocks. And the other half is usually picaresque: she's in Japan, after all, and does travel, literally and figuratively, some distance from the herd.
But at the end of it all, she's just stating an opinion, as do we all. Why someone else's opinion, especially on a blog with a touch of the bipolar, would wound you in any way is unclear to me.
11 comments:
My prostate already feels haunted.
I'd just like to comment here that I don't find you a very tolerant, loving person. I find you very judgemental. Okay so you choose to lead the life that you do and that's fine but you seem to spend an awful lot of time villifying the people who are different and choose to live their life in a different way. Another thing is that you seem very defensive and dismissive if anyone disagrees with any of your principles. Not everyone has the chance or ability to do what you do, indeed some people wouldn't even want to, believe it or not. If you don't want to attract the opinions of others then maybe you should stop publishing your views for all to see. I hasten to add that I find many of your anecdotes vaguely amusing. I thoroughly expect you to make a personal attack on me in short order. You don't know anything about my circumstances or life but I know plenty about yours.
I don't believe it.
I wrote a huge comment here and lost it.
LOL.
I'll try again later.
He he he he.
Actually, I'll turn it into a blog post.
That's because you're Anon, you git. Why bother? Half of what Maria rants is utter bollocks, but I'll give you this: It's interesting bollocks. And the other half is usually picaresque: she's in Japan, after all, and does travel, literally and figuratively, some distance from the herd.
But at the end of it all, she's just stating an opinion, as do we all. Why someone else's opinion, especially on a blog with a touch of the bipolar, would wound you in any way is unclear to me.
But please, do go on.
R
He he he he.
'Utter bollocks'
Love it.
If I was ever in a cat fight in an alley, I'd hope to have Rhys on my side. He's awesome! Anno, loosen up!
And get a name or something.
As I was going to say... I'm voting for Ron Paul!
I concur. I'd love to have R on my side, especially if it was a War of Words. He'd win hands-down.
If it were a fight in an alley, it wouldn't be my words in action. I find getting the boot in trumps witty rejoinders in such situations.
Post a Comment