Friday, December 2, 2011

Time To Go Score Some Bargains At High Noon


Half day.
Off 'home'.
The rain has stopped.
I blow-dried my hat and gloves.
Nice and warm now.
Gonna get cosy with food.
Watch a movie.
Draw a bath.
Read.
Touch my yutampo.
The usual.
But first the cold ride home cos I stupidly forgot my coat this morning, got the plastic poncho, but not the coat.
Doh.
Life Changing Update Over.

3 comments:

Rhys said...

Congratulations. "Touch my yutampo" is the creepiest phrase I've heard today.

222 said...

I know. It leaves me feeling a bit off, too. Not sure what it is about it, it kind of stops the momentum of the read, coming across those words.
I think I'll use it if pirates ever try to get onboard. Get the loud speaker out and shout through it, 'Touch My Yutampo' over and over.
That should do it.

Rhys said...

It would make a great album title for the debut effort of an unpleasant band.

Right up there with "Pocari Sweat".