Well, off to bed, even though I virtually live in the bed, what with living in one room, where the bed is the centre of the universe.
I shall watch the 1964 version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

to remind me of the delicious elk burger I rustled up last year, with blue cheese, avocado and red onion. Fck, it was good.
I reckon I could handle being an Eskimo.
| AA LED lights |
I shall watch the 1964 version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
to remind me of the delicious elk burger I rustled up last year, with blue cheese, avocado and red onion. Fck, it was good.
I reckon I could handle being an Eskimo.
![]() |
| Sunsets I Have Known |

2 comments:
Rudolph was great.
Pre-9/1l bullshit.
You gotta love it.
I wish someone would call me a 'doe'.
Preferable to a "d'oh!", I suppose.
Post a Comment