Monday, December 19, 2011

Morning Camper

Way too early here but I did go to bed early and will go back to sleep once I've hit POST.
I wish that I had a month before departure, my head doesn't feel ready, I am a bag of nerves, I wish he had come here for a week so that this pressure was off me to spring into Happy Love Bunny Who Hasn't Been Fcked Up For A Year as soon as I land, but whatever, it's not the end of the world and I am still the master of my own destiny when all said and done.

So yeah, the point of this post is, if I was paying for the electricity for this place, I would probably use the heater more - does that make sense? - but because I don't have to pay for electricity, I use the heater sparingly because I don't have it in me to take advantage of freebies just because things are free, not in this case.
Does that make me a dumb fck? Please don't answer this question. I know I am.

Ergo, I rely upon my 'yutampos' - hot water bottles - which is why I am up briefly, to refill them.
Each time I fill them, especially the rubber one, I think of my mother, because I have flashbacks to my childhood and of her filling up my hot water bottle; the sound of it filling, the smell of the rubber, the water sloshing inside the bag once full, her screwing the plug in tightly.

She may have let go of the pushchair at the top of an escalator once, but on the whole I think she wanted to protect me from injury.

In other news, I have reluctantly elected to use 'comment moderation' albeit the less offensive kind - you won't have to word verify, like what Duder makes me do these days - wtf is that about Duder!!!!! - because whilst I am open to criticism on this blog - bring it on - there are certain kinds of criticism that are not welcome here, and I'm getting a little bit fed up of 'anon' using this blog as a place she can come in order to leave snide comment after snide comment. She never leaves anything nice. It's always, 'jab jab jab' kinda stuff which is so not on the Cusp of Aquarius.
Mulled wine

It is folks like what she is that keep me far from the UK.

If it was one of my regular readers consistently having a go at me, fine, I probably deserve it, but this is something this blog picked up recently, that got wrapped around the propeller and just won't let go.
This kind of character gets off on negativity and I really don't want to be a host for such a miserable mind.


If you don't have anything nice to say sometimes, shut the fck up. A little bit of criticism is fine, but bitchy comment after bitchy comment, even I don't do that.
Therefore, being Master of this Blog, or MOB for short, it's off to moderation we go.
But I won't word verify. WTF Duder!
*wink*

7 comments:

Duder said...

WTF indeed! I didn't know I had WV on so I shall turn it off because I don't have negative Anons stalking me like what you do, only very nice people commenting on my impending buttocks implants.
I hope you have a wonderful, merry Christmas full of dreams of the baby jesus. I also hope a lot of your fears are overcome and you find much love and happiness. :)

222 said...

He he he. Yeah, now tell me where you got your hair extensions from.

Thanks for the seasonal greetings. Back at ya. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful Christmas.

Rhys said...

Heh. Wrapped around the propeller. .

Thor said...

When did Leviathon, I mean anon, re-arise? It takes a phoenix longer to come back from the dead than this one.

Duder said...

I bid for them on eBay after Britney Spears went nuts and shaved all her hair off.
My hair smell skanky.

Anonymous said...

that's rich coming from you Miss Freedon of speech....how often are you whining about your comments being moderated hahaha

222 said...

Uh, I don't whine about comment moderation. I whine about word verification, which is a pain in the ass, and which I never put my readership through.
Whilst I have allowed this comment to be published, I would like to remind you that whilst I am for Freedom of Speech, I am not for Freedom of Bitch, and this is my juice, and you only come here to have a 'jab jab jab', you never have anything nice to say, which is fine, if you don't agree with me, or my life, or whatever it is that continiously seems to rile you, like me not being able to spell continiously, but quite frankly, it gets a bit repetitive after a while, knowing that I'm gonna wake up or come home to some negative jab from you, and I really don't dig it, I can take it, but I'd rather not give you the space to be nasty. Go elsewhere to do that. Go to some pathetic forum you probably hang out on during the rest of your semi-retirement. You are not welcome here, this blog is for freedom of speech, not freedom of bitch, which is what you are. Now piss off you twisted kant.