Friday, December 9, 2011

i am pathetic

I want to feel like going out - arghhhhhhhh - but I have no energy to do this.
I know I should go.
Enema. Check.
Bath. Check.
Motivation. Can't find it.


I just want to stay in and listen to Farming Today.
I could compromise and go out tomorrow instead, then I'll be 'out' to continue being 'out' for the Total Lunar Eclipse. The bar is near the river. I could catch the eclipse near the river.
8PM.
I feel so terrible not going tonight but I have no mojo.
I'm a bad friend.
Fck I hate myself this year.

2 comments:

F. said...

it's frikkin cold outside anyway. A hot rose bath over some smelly noisy bar anytime.

222 said...

I don't feel so bad now. It's not my fault I've grown out of bars. I'll compromise and go tomorrow, because I want to be out and about anyway, to catch the eclipse. And I'm quite tired, this ain't no 'year off'. It's nice just to stay home after working all day. I'm so cosy with my yutampo. It's peaceful here, and warm and this comment is making me yawn...he he..night world.