A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Shinking - Not For Blue-Legged Hobbits
I love the haunting sound the tunnel makes afterwards.
I seriously get a thrill from 'Shinking'.
Highly recommend it for people have fck all else to do.
2 comments:
Thor
said...
Not to disrespect your British heritage, but have you turned into a TrainSpotter?
2 comments:
Not to disrespect your British heritage, but have you turned into a TrainSpotter?
Only if the anorak was from the 100 yen shop.
Your voice is not what I imagined.
Less Brummie, for one, than I might have assumed. Of course, higher education and 25 years away might sand off all the West Midlands edges.
Post a Comment