Monday, November 7, 2011

Randoseru Rucky!



Woo hoo. A sweet, sweet kid in my junior high class said that she was going to give me her old elementary school bag after learning that I love them so much.
I said, 'Are you sure?'
She said, 'Yes, my mum said it was okay'.
Awesome!

I said I'd take pics of it all over the world and send them to her.

"Randoseru The World"

'Randoseru' is what they are called.
I'll make it famous.
I love the red ones, already have a black one, but have always wanted red.
These bags are made of leather and are indestructible.
They cost about $300 or more usually.
Of course, I can only use this bag outside of Japan. Using it inside Japan would make me a laughing stock and/or I'd risk getting arrested.

Right. Time to go rescue the books from the old house.

1 comment:

judith said...

Those bags are awesome!!!