Sunday, November 20, 2011

Morning Camper

And now I can die.
For my mission is complete.
I have located somebody I know who has successfully scaled Everest.
It wasn't enough to read about it, or meet the mother of Maxime Chaya, nope, before I could pass to the other side, I had to know somebody with a shorter degree of separation.
You gotta love the internet.
I don't really want to die now, not before I get my buttock implants and that Mulberry bag, but it is super cool that this person managed this amazing feat.
It's like being an astronaut that got to go to the moon.
Being able to look up at the moon and say to yourself, 'I was there'.
Just like the feeling you must get if you have scaled Chomolungma.
You always know that you have been on top of the world.
One of  only 1500 to 5000 people to have done this.
I think we need a Takuya Moment.
His photos are just awesome.







No comments: