Uh. That post below is way too soppy.
Must have been the scotch.
I hate soppy posts.
Maybe I'll delete it.
Since I've been taking Melatonin, I've been sleeping through till 6am.
That's not fair.
I prefer waking at 3am, then I have longer before I have to get up.
Still, it's Friday. Thank fckity fck.
Yiphee.
This week sped by.
Thank you God of Time, or GOT for short.
Then again, one day I will want life to be in the slow lane again, so maybe I shouldn't wish for all this speedy time shit.
By the way, I really, really, really, love the Mighty Facebook, because I'm in touch with my German friend who I lived with in my first year in Japan. What memories!!!
Having to dive off the Tobu Line in Tokyo to throw up in a garbage can after a night of drinking that cheap gin you can get here.
Uh.
Being in touch again, with somebody who was around during and after my mother dying, is pretty cool.
That's a long, long time ago.
I was able to connect with this absolutely cool chick after finding her full name (I had forgotten her surname for years) written on a piece of paper in an old book that I found in my classroom a few months ago.
Another reason why returning to Japan was a good thing. No NOT written at the end of that sentence because it really is great to have contact with this person again.
Must have been the scotch.
I hate soppy posts.
Maybe I'll delete it.
| The BEST pizza ever. Cambodian Happy Pizza. The effects lasted for 24 hours. It made Angkor Wat such fun. |
Since I've been taking Melatonin, I've been sleeping through till 6am.
That's not fair.
I prefer waking at 3am, then I have longer before I have to get up.
Still, it's Friday. Thank fckity fck.
Yiphee.
| $5 a night. I will return. I loved Laos |
This week sped by.
Thank you God of Time, or GOT for short.
Then again, one day I will want life to be in the slow lane again, so maybe I shouldn't wish for all this speedy time shit.
By the way, I really, really, really, love the Mighty Facebook, because I'm in touch with my German friend who I lived with in my first year in Japan. What memories!!!
Having to dive off the Tobu Line in Tokyo to throw up in a garbage can after a night of drinking that cheap gin you can get here.
Uh.
Being in touch again, with somebody who was around during and after my mother dying, is pretty cool.
That's a long, long time ago.
I was able to connect with this absolutely cool chick after finding her full name (I had forgotten her surname for years) written on a piece of paper in an old book that I found in my classroom a few months ago.
Another reason why returning to Japan was a good thing. No NOT written at the end of that sentence because it really is great to have contact with this person again.
No comments:
Post a Comment