Monday, November 28, 2011

The Blair Witch Tramper


A friend quite rightly commented, upon viewing my SHINKING escapades over on The Mighty Facebook,


'So sad, this young bird with no life'.


Yeah, well, the above is sadder, don't you think, having to tramp in the kitchen because tramping in 'the room' echoes across the Prefecture.
Not that I've tramped much.
I reckon this is only the second time I've tramped - for all of 21 seconds - since buying the contraption back in 1707 to celebrate the Union of Scotland and England becoming one country.

7 comments:

judith said...

LOL!

Rhys said...

You're just hitting "Random article" all the time now, aren't you?

Rhys said...

Your boyfriend should make you a mall-printed T-shirt that reads THE INCREDIBLE SHINKING WOMAN. With a picture of a rudely posed bullet train, naturally.

222 said...

He he he, what an imagination, r!

Rhys said...

You have no idea.

222 said...

I think I do, after all these years. It's going to be a speechless moment to finally get to meet you eventually. We could all rendevous in the Porta-Botes.

Rhys said...

Preferable to the Porta-potties.