Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's A Sign

After falling into blog abyss after abyss recently, where most of the female writers claim to be trying to do this and this and that whilst fighting the battle of the bulge, I decided that I had to finally start jogging.
43 years old and never got into it even though my favourite blogger chick is a marathon runner.
So I got all dressed up, put my sports bra on (clingfilm wrapped around my ample bosom), opened the door, and fck, it's pouring with radioactive rain.
Why do my legs look so fcking chunky? It's the camera angle. At least I hope it's the camera angle.


It's a sign, I tell you, a sign.
So sod it.
I'll finish off the wine and have a bath instead.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would look better if you stood up straight

222 said...

Yes, mum.
;)

judith said...

Hey, that's a signature hunch stance. It keeps people from recognizing you in airports.

Rhys said...

I've yet to see evidence of this so-called "ample bosom", thanks to habit of IgorYoga posing.

The legs, however, we see a fair bit, rather alarmingly on occasion and seemingly in mid-pedal traversing some Japanese intersection in the wrong direction.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

There was a time when Perky inadvertently uploaded a pic of her ample bosom to a long-since-forgotten blog, apparently. I missed it by minutes (damn and double damn) so the ample bosom remains a myth unless proven otherwise ;-)

222 said...

God, that was so embarassing, OCW, ha ha ha, Occupy Wall, I'm tigressing, and great to see you, by the way.
I think R saw that pic cos he had one of those 'feed' things going on, and fcking hundreds saw it on another feed. Fck. I was mortified.
Wanna hear a funny story..my bf sent me one of him, in the v-berth of his boat, and we have a special blog, say no more, and he mistakenly posted this pic of him on the blog he used to advertise his boat. LOL. It was there for about two hours before he realised. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Still makes me laugh so hard.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Hehe. Dangerous things these blogettes ;-)

Rhys said...

Can't recall picturing your fabled Hills of Ivory, actually, but my cups runneth over, so to speak, in that department. People are always taking off their clothes around me, it seems.

And just say no to home-created pornography...or at least the transmission of same. Send a thumb drive by burro. Much safer.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

No, no, no. The best way to send home-created porn is via email using password protected zip files containing the pics. 7-zip is what you need for the job (google it - it's free).

Ahem, I should point out that *if* I was going to send home porn, that's how I'd send it ;-)

222 said...

It is not porn.
It is haiku with the body.

Rhys said...

Is that like writing the alphabet with one's tongue?


ehehhehhehehheheh

Duder said...

I was going to leave a comment about running, but this whole comment stream has got me quite confused.
So I will say congrats, Maria! Do it!
And yeah, I recently uploaded something on Google+ which most definitely should not have been there. Thankfully I have no friends so no one noticed!

222 said...

He he he he Duder.