A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
I wasn't going to, I think it's a terrible idea. I was pointing out that the propaganda is starting to ramp up is all. They keep churning out Amadmaninajacket's "wiped off the map" comment as well, when it was pretty obvious he didn't mean he wanted to nuke it. It's gonna happen unless they get distracted by Syria.
I think it runs a very real risk of cutting off gulf oil, given the current economic situation that would be a spectacular disaster.
I'm also not so sure that it's morally justifiable, we didn't bomb Pakistan or Israel, nor even the NorKs.
Once again though, I'm surprised you're happy at the thought of yet more nuclear weapons in the world especially in the hands of religious fanatics (any flavour of religious fanatic concerns me, not just the 'slims) and also that you're so cheery about the Iranian regime generally, they do treat a lot of their people very badly indeed.
I have zero patience for your views. I learn nothing from you. Nothing. You but rile because you are the 99% and I am trying to distance myself from your kind.
Why, of course, sigh, let's just hope that the threat of Russia and China's wrath, stops Israel/US/UK from being the kants that they've become. Long Live Iran. Avian Influenza To The Sheeple.
5 comments:
I wasn't going to, I think it's a terrible idea. I was pointing out that the propaganda is starting to ramp up is all. They keep churning out Amadmaninajacket's "wiped off the map" comment as well, when it was pretty obvious he didn't mean he wanted to nuke it. It's gonna happen unless they get distracted by Syria.
I think it runs a very real risk of cutting off gulf oil, given the current economic situation that would be a spectacular disaster.
I'm also not so sure that it's morally justifiable, we didn't bomb Pakistan or Israel, nor even the NorKs.
Once again though, I'm surprised you're happy at the thought of yet more nuclear weapons in the world especially in the hands of religious fanatics (any flavour of religious fanatic concerns me, not just the 'slims) and also that you're so cheery about the Iranian regime generally, they do treat a lot of their people very badly indeed.
I have zero patience for your views. I learn nothing from you.
Nothing.
You but rile because you are the 99% and I am trying to distance myself from your kind.
You're still angry then.. :D
You asked for my views:-
"Soody! Go ahead and justify attacking Iran."
I don't justify it, I think it's wrong and could well damage us as much as them.
I do see it as inevitable though.
http://www.presstv.com/detail/194602.html
This is the motivation behind the current rhetoric and stopping it's growth is what will drive the "Wests" future actions
Why, of course, sigh, let's just hope that the threat of Russia and China's wrath, stops Israel/US/UK from being the kants that they've become.
Long Live Iran.
Avian Influenza To The Sheeple.
Post a Comment