Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Go To Hell, You Say

I'm listening to the news on the radio and life in the F.UK sounds so depressing.

Young people of 21 years old, who haven't had a job for the past 5 years, and other wrist slitting yarns.

I feel like Carlos Slim compared to the average Brit.


I don't have a fortune, have never earned a fortune, but feel fortunate to have made good decisions in my life, when it's been important to make a decision.

Living and working in Japan was one decision well-made despite becoming a virtual spinster for the duration and not learning about orgasms till I left Japan the first time at the age of 39.
What a life so far!
Part One is nearly over.
Part Two is about to start.

It might go d'is way or it might go d'at way but whichever way it goes (the radio just said 'journey) it's gonna be a good trip.
Now.Watch the YouTube posted below again.
It's genius.
It gets me high.



No comments: