I'm having a low moment. I could write heaps, but I won't. The misery strikes when the regrets surface and I start boiling within. Nothing has happened, everything is peachy and loving, but this year has been a real emotional struggle for me, and I often worry that it's broken my heart forever. And this is what I wind up thinking about, 'Am I too broken to love again?'
Not sure, I will know come Christmas.
Time to change the subject.
Let me see what silly pics I took today.
Oh yes, I bought two more silicon bowls. I think they are awesome. A buck each. Portable. Can be used to get the attention of rescue helicopters, and so on.
I had Fresh Noodles In A Miso Soup Base With Korean Seaweed (for obvious reasons) and Ground Sesame Seeds. Ground sesame is very, very good for you.
I gave in and went and bought a bottle of wine and some chocolate. I haven't bought wine since last week.
I got a French Merlot, a double non-non for me because I usually avoid both French wines and Merlots.
Are you still awake?
It's not bad. The Merlot.
Um, I guess that's all for now.
Not feeling too great.
It will pass, it will pass.
Shamisen twangs.
Not sure, I will know come Christmas.
Time to change the subject.
| Pretty Japanese coaster 50 cents |
Let me see what silly pics I took today.
| Yak gets everywhere |
Oh yes, I bought two more silicon bowls. I think they are awesome. A buck each. Portable. Can be used to get the attention of rescue helicopters, and so on.
I had Fresh Noodles In A Miso Soup Base With Korean Seaweed (for obvious reasons) and Ground Sesame Seeds. Ground sesame is very, very good for you.
I gave in and went and bought a bottle of wine and some chocolate. I haven't bought wine since last week.
I got a French Merlot, a double non-non for me because I usually avoid both French wines and Merlots.
Are you still awake?
It's not bad. The Merlot.
| A highlight of my night was a coffee enema and a long bath in a short deep tub |
Um, I guess that's all for now.
Not feeling too great.
It will pass, it will pass.
| I took this photo whilst coffee was whooshing into my butt. This illustrates just how easy it is to incorporate cleansing coffee enemas into your busy blog-reading lifestyle |
2 comments:
Howdy there Maria! Great to hear from you. Joshua told me that you had left a comment, and being too lazy to go over and get the url, I tried to find you by searching "coffee enema fork biter." Google did not come through, which, frankly, I find rather shocking.
Do you still have your boat? We sold Time Machine when I found out I was pregnant but we'll likely get another in a few years when the monkey is a little more in control of her wits.
c
Hello Maria.
Nice to have you back in Japan.
After reading about the benefits of enemas on your blogs I am finally going to get myself kitted out.
Just one question: wonder if you buy the cans on the Cafe Colon site or you buy your own coffee.
Appreciate your answer.
Post a Comment