Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I Eat In Japan - Yawn

Served with broccoli spears, beansprouts and Korean seaweed

Everything I bought this evening was 'reduced' in price, including this 'Stamina' dashi, ($1)comprising of garlic and red chillis, which I added to some ground beef, also on special at 80 cents.

I only dig 'fresh' noodles. It costs 348 yen for two portions of the above, which comes as seen in my Golum hand but today I got a 30% discount on the usual price. 
 Right. Time to finish listening to Wake Up To Money, ooh ooh, I nearly forgot, my favourite 15% dessert wine was on special at 500 yen (it's usually 580 yen a bottle) so I couldn't resist and bought three bottles because this is extremely good quality wine, the store just doesn't realise it. Remember, it is usually impossible to find a decent wine under 1000 yen.
Big whatever.
Can't wait for my coffee enema tonight, and I guess I'll watch a movie.
I am such a saddo. My life fcking scks this year.
It will be worth it in the end.
Either I'll be loved by another and a life of adventure will ensue.
Or I'll have a life of adventure alone.
Both of the above are better than going for IVF treatment.

3 comments:

Rhys said...

"Golum hand"? I was trying to give you a compliment, precious!

(see what I did there?)

Liz said...

Shouldn't it be "my precious" ?

Rhys said...

Well, I didn't want to tip my hat. Given the size of my *own* hand, that could've taken out an eye.