I've hung Nesbit the Cackling Moose outside my classroom door to annoy the hell out of everybody in the prefecture, and some kids who were on cleaning duty just now - one of whom I used to teach in 2008 when she was in the junior high - upon hearing Nesbit said, "Kimoii!, and I said, "How do you say "kimoii" in English" and the kid I had taught before immediately answered, 'Creepy!' and the other kids were well-impressed. I then asked, 'So how do you say, 'mizu mushi' in English?' and the same kid replied, at the speed of light, 'Athletes Foot', and I said, 'Yappari atashi no seito desu ne' or "You are sooooo my student". I tell ya, her friends couldn't believe she knew those words.
You had to be there.
Ha ha ha. I just heard a teacher go, 'What the fuck was that!!??' as he walked past Nesbit and set off the sensor that makes Nesbit spin and cackle like a banshee. It made him jump out of his skin. Bwahahahaha.
You had to be there.
Ha ha ha. I just heard a teacher go, 'What the fuck was that!!??' as he walked past Nesbit and set off the sensor that makes Nesbit spin and cackle like a banshee. It made him jump out of his skin. Bwahahahaha.
1 comment:
Probably because the damn thing looks radioactive.
Post a Comment